Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

My Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life (664 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life by EazyBoi(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
This is not a real story though but it looks real. Please and please, if you're not one for errotic beware 'cause it has a little taste of that. Merci boque.
Re: My Life by EazyBoi(m): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
It's a very difficult task to train up a child but it is very rewarding if we can do it with all sincerity and dedication. Proverb 22vs6 says, "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it." so says the Bible.
As a parent, if you fail to train your child in the right way, you would suffer for it because the Bible says "A child is the Lord's heritage and the fruit of the womb is his reward" Psalms 127vs3. This verse tells us that the child we have is a loan unto us from God Almighty which we must manage properly and if you as a parent fail to 'manage the loan you'll be held accountable for it. It is a pity how some rich parent take little care about their children and destroy their lives all in the name of work. They work for money instead of letting money work for them.
I come from a very rich family. A family of three; my dad, my mum and I since I was the only child of my parents. We also have a gateman who doubles as a driver and also a house help who cooks for the family. My dad had little time for the family since he was almost always out of the country on one business trip or the other. As the only child of the Davies' family, I had everything I wanted even before I asked for it. I had a lot of toys to myself like I was a baby. At first it was waywardness and later I started experimenting with sex which led me into trouble. You won't even believe I repeated s.s1 twice.

Sit back and keep your fingers crossed as I reel out the story of my life.

*TBC* *FCT*
Re: My Life by kingstylo01(m): 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
following
Re: My Life by EazyBoi(m): 5:23am On Dec 15, 2015
kingstylo01:
following
Welcome boss.
Re: My Life by EazyBoi(m): 6:27am On Dec 15, 2015
"Hey boy, won't you get up and get ready for school??" my mum, Mrs Davies said as she tapped me to wake me up. As a j.s.s two student, one would except me to wake up early enough to get myself ready for school but the reverse was the case. It was seven-thirty and my mum was just waking me. As soon as I opened my eyes, the first thing that came out of my mouth was,
"Mummy, what's the time?"
"It's 07:30 am now. How do you want to get to school before eight?" my mum replied.
"The gateman would take me" I said and my mum left my room. I jumped out of bed and rushed into the bathroom to take a rushed bath. By 07:45am, I was settling in the dining room to take my breakfast of bread and tea and by 07:57, the black Nissan murano moved out of our compound with me in the back seat and thank God our school isn't that far. By 08:05, the car approached the school gate and as soon as I saw Mr Vincent, I knew I was in trouble and I thought desperately on what to do to avoid punishment.
"please, drive straight into the school compound and say that you want to see the principal." I said to the 30 years old driver behind the wheel with my tone indicating fear as I laid down on the back seat. Thank God the driver cooperated. As soon as Mr Vincent greeted him he asked if the principal was around. A question to which Mr Vincent answered in the affirmative.
Mr Vincent was our English language teacher who was known for his punctuality and discipline. He was a short man with bow legs and apart from that, he was stammerer.
The driver drove into the well planned school compound and as soon as he got in front of the principal's office, I sat up from my sitting position and got out of the car thanking the driver in the process.
As I was going to my class, I was met by Best, one of my rich friends who had the stature of an over fed boy. He was very fat and he bounced whenever he walked. That was the part that people, especially girls, like most about him. As a fourteen year old rich kid, he had several girlfriends to his credit. Best got to me and gave me a big hug like we've not seen each other for a long time. I felt like a small kid in his arms because he was a lot bigger than I was even though we were of the same age.
"what's up, Jay-boy?" He said releasing from his arms and giving me a handshake.
"nothing much jare" I replied gazing towards the class and as soon as he saw my gaze, he pulled me and we both ran to the class to join the others.
***TBC***

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Behind The Veil… Part 53 / No Winner For Etisalat Flash Fiction 2016- Etisalat / Jerkitilia: The Chronicles Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.