Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

**Joke Of The Day** Lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / **Joke Of The Day** Lol (712 Views)

Funny Photo Of The Day: Lol That Moment / The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL) / Foto Of D Day....lol Meet In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

**Joke Of The Day** Lol by badassProdigy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
A girl missed her period 2 months ago, her mom took her to the clinic for pregnancy test of which it was positive. Embarrased, her mom said; who is the pig that got you pregnant? The girl picked up her phone and made a call, an hour later, a young handsome man drove in Ferrari to the girl's house. Good evening, the man greeted. Your daughter told me the problem in the house. I can't marry for now because of my family issue, but I promise I will take care of her for the rest of her life, and if she gives birth to a girl, I promised to buy her a mansion, 2 jeeps and 1 million dollars. *If it's a boy, I'll buy her houses in a countryside, 5jeeps, 2 big factories and 5million dollars in her account. If it's twins, I'll do anything she asked. But if there's miscarriage, what do you suggest i do? The girl's father silently pat the young man on his shoulder and said; my son, if there is miscarriage, you'll Sleep with her again
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

When You See That Pastor That Said You'll Have Millions In 2015 / Hilarious Photo Of Younq John / Nigerians And Their English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.