Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Forget FIFA ,first Touch Games Is The Real Deal - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Forget FIFA ,first Touch Games Is The Real Deal (1803 Views)

5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead / Download Latest First Touch Soccer 2018 (FTS 18) Apk Data Mod / Which Among These Android Games Is Your Most Favorite? (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forget FIFA ,first Touch Games Is The Real Deal by OlufemiOAP(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
I know many of us have been having issue trying to play the FIFA latest edition and the previous ones too.
Maybe because of the memory storage or the phone specs
But hey why stress yourself when you can get same experience at a even lesser memory space
Guys lemme introduce to You First Touch games 15
It has everything you ever wanted in a football game for just 130mb
features includes ;
Commentary
Stunning graphics
Manager mode and other modes like you. have in FIFA
The only thing is they don't resemble the real players but who cares .I love this game like...e
below are some pics to explain More
N.B: It works with any Android phone

Re: Forget FIFA ,first Touch Games Is The Real Deal by BlaqqDahCritic: 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
I had d game b4 and i must say it was nice
Re: Forget FIFA ,first Touch Games Is The Real Deal by Adeyemi0(m): 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
what of dream league soccer?

(1) (Reply)

I Need PS2 Games For My Nephew On A Flash Drive / How To Update R4i Sdhc 3ds Card To Work On 3ds V4.4.0-10? / Microsoft Unveils New Xbox One Game Console

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.