Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Explain The Reasons You Are Not Happy With Your Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Explain The Reasons You Are Not Happy With Your Job (602 Views)

See Some Of The Reasons You Are Not Getting Dream Jobs / 4 Reasons You Don't Get Interviews After Your Job Applications / ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Explain The Reasons You Are Not Happy With Your Job by nkemjacob2(m): 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
Some of us are depressed and angry with our jobs, we cant quit because we feel their are no immediate alternative. We are happy when weekend comes and go angry when monday thicks. Why are you not happy with your jobs?
Re: Explain The Reasons You Are Not Happy With Your Job by libertyfather(m): 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
So bored and no egunje angry

1 Like

Re: Explain The Reasons You Are Not Happy With Your Job by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 15, 2015
For me, my Company owes alot, u can't imagine that up till now, d company hasn't paid November salary and we were told that dey don't even knw wen it will be paid, today is 15th December 2015,am seriously looking for another job and I need help.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For A CHEF (apply Now!) N50K - N60K / The Secret Of Getting Ahead Is Getting Started.... Start Something Today / Opening For A Sales Rep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.