Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

How Do My Thoughts Affect My Heart Rate And The General Health Of My Heart - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do My Thoughts Affect My Heart Rate And The General Health Of My Heart (304 Views)

How Lack Of Sleep Can Affect Your Health. / Knowing Your General Health Status Made Easy, Good For All Families. / Please Advise! I Do Release Sperm Every Night. Could This Affect My Health? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do My Thoughts Affect My Heart Rate And The General Health Of My Heart by coolscott(m): 12:19am On Dec 15, 2015
[size=13pt]Not an expert but it occurred to me that since fear, anxiety, excitement and other emotions alter our heart rates, it stands to reason that their is a science behind the kinds of thoughts we keep and the general health and well-being of our hearts.

Anyone with useful info, please share.

Thanks [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Best Skin Care Products Of Young / Just How To Choose The Best Weight Loss Items - 5 Tips / Way To Cure Chronic Badbreath Discovered!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.