Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH (58837 Views)

The Almighty Booobs And Hips On This University Of Lagos Girl Will Make Your Mad / Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves / The Hips On Ghana Actressjuliet Ibrahim, Will Get You Thinking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by hedonistic: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
papawemba:
This the lady that collects 150000 USD for one night-stand.

See how she trains the asss below.

Do you mean $15k or $150k? I guess that's the Kenyan super runs girl called Vera Sidika. I don't think she charges up to $15k. Some of our oil barons might have paid her that amount or more once, but that can't possibly be her standard rate.
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
hedonistic:

Do you mean $15k or $150k? I guess that's the Kenyan super runs girl called Vera Sidika. I don't think she charges up to $15k. Some of our oil barons might have paid her that amount or more once, but that can't possibly be her standard rate.

That was what she asked from someone who requested for her services in Dubai... her name is Vera Sidika
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by hedonistic: 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
papawemba:

That was what she asked from someone who requested for her services in Dubai... her name is Vera Sidika

$15k or $150k?
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by NovusHomo(m): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
divinehand2003:
Lol
African women are naturally endowed. They don't need plastic surgery to have spectacular hips. It's God's doing and it's beautiful to behold.

For hips like these, I will kill whoever is reading this. grin grin
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by Rilwayne001: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dayummmn! smiley
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by KelvinC1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Deckynyansha:
She's endowed

I just CAME
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by KelvinC1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
Deckynyansha:
She's endowed
I Just CAME
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by davidodesanmi: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
LOOKING FOR A FORKLIFT MECHANIC,ELECTRICIAN,CALL:09092925709. DO U KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A FORKLIFT,CALL 09092925709 for urgent employment in a BOTTLING COMPANY.
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by Getfun: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
will she be able to carry it in 10yrs time??
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
hedonistic:

$15k or $150k?

$15K
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by xeminchinchilla: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lol she's fake, her name is Vera sidika, a socialite from Kenya, she's a bleaching queen, and her butt is plastic surgery,
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by irisola(f): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
This is not hips.. itz a congenital anomalies!
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by arsetalks(m): 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
And na one man dey climb this mountain oo.
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by austinkelvin(m): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Excess flesh
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by Adonis3: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
ChappyChase:
Oh my d!ck!!!!
I hope Banky's "JT" won't embarrass him like the last time who remembers..

I do bruv cheesy

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by vRendoh(m): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin
Where her brain! grin
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by eltweezy90(m): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
I Sabi dat girl for Agege na, she bin black like 12 midnight but now see as she dey like 6am. Na collagen d cause am sha... As for the yash make I no lie, e must stink cos breathing space no dey.
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by blaise00700(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
If this HIP come SA, this HIP go fear. These Xhosa girls don hypnotize me so te i throwa my 9ja passport grin
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by hedonistic: 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
papawemba:

$15K

OK that is fair enough if she's going to Dubai to meet one boss there. But I'm sure her regular rate is less than that.
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by ghostwritter(m): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Too much of everything is BAD.
This one is now MOBILE LATRINE
lol....badt guy, see ur mouth like evil forest
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by slim27(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
Smartsyn:
Hips and boobs don't lie, until you remove the dress...
God bless you nigga
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
hedonistic:

OK that is fair enough if she's going to Dubai to meet one boss there. But I'm sure her regular rate is less than that.

O boy, that is like 3,000,000 naira at inter-bank rate and 3,600,000 naira at abokii rate. Bros, na gold dey the pvssie?
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by buchilino(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
THOUGH AM A HIP MAN BUT DIS IS RIDICULES
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by chopido(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
gistmeloveblog:
kiss kiss

See more Exclusive Pictures @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/hips-dont-lie-hips-on-this-lady-speaks.html
she try shall but my babe hip pass her own no be mouth. Don't ask me for the pics cause I want share it
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by ytothezee(m): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Oriyaa mi oooo......ibadi ree ooiii grin

Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by ytothezee(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Woww
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Smartsyn:
Hips and boobs don't lie, until you remove the dress...

If that lady comot that dress, you will shoot out your brain and spinal fluid.

@Seun and his lieutenants...

You guys should mind the sort of pic you allow on the fp.
Not long ago, I saw a thread from a guy that wants to stop compulsive wan.king. Pls help this sort of people to stay strong and preserve their fluids. Certain pix here can make some guys to do wicked things with their hands.

It's harmattan season and I'm sure some people struggle to buy jars of Vaseline to keep their crocodile skins nice and hydrated.

Pls help those people to preserve their bottles of petroleum jellys at least till end of December.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
buchilino:
THOUGH AM A HIP MAN BUT DIS IS RIDICULES

I thought it was till I saw the last picture. That lady get 'particulars' I swear.
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by josephobaro(m): 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
That's a regular kinda hip in Ghana . I have seen bigger hips than that .
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by ghuzy01: 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
I see lekan in the first pic..nice one bro
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Its all packaging, remove all her clothes and she will look like that Star wars character.......Jaja....or something, I forgot his name.
I mean Borvo the Hutt.
Re: Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH by sauceEEP(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
This is too much...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Princess At Dino Melaye Sister's Wedding / Photo Of Clarion Chukwura's Three Sons, Robert, Brian And Clarence / Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.