Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together (1379 Views)

Is Nairabet Live Betting A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by kayus4live(m): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2015
Let's go straight to the point, making football betting a business is the only way you can use to make money from betting not gambling.
I was once a gambler like you, I always play with 1k to win 1M you won't believe that its only one game that normally spoil my ticket, I could remember vividly the last time I place a bet like that and its arsenal vs chelsea community shield that spoil the ticket I place chelsea win or draw in which have check the past record that chelsea always have upper hand against arsenal and chelsea loss, that was when I give myself brain and change the way I play game I keep on searching the net looking for betting strategy buying ebook here and there, but august 30 was the time god answer my prayer by then have bought up to ebook worth 75k, the last ebook I bought open my eyes to so many tricks that help me make money from betting, have been scam several times too by this so called fixed match agent, 99% of this people are 419. I know that fixed match exist bets its very scarce, This ebook am talking about has help me a lot, it has teach me on how to turn a sport betting to business. With the strategy inside it have recovered my loss. Am not here to sell the ebook cos I know 90% of you won't afford it. Am here to give you all a 10 days trial about the strategy and after 10 days I will create a facebook group for 20 lucky people and I will be charging token from you guys just to help you guys, My trials will start today but you must follow my rules,
RULES NUMBER 1.
You must have an online account with anyone one of the bookmakers and an internet connection.
RULES NUMBER 2.
You must play the game the way I give it out, for example if give you a game that says chelsea loss just play it like that don't say am a chelsea fan and play chelsea win, if you do that you are on your own o
RULES NUMBER 3
You must have a specific target,its your capital that will determine your target, if you want to be making 1k everyday you must have 15k upword in your account, if you want to be making 2k everyday you must have up to 30k upword in your account, if you want to be making 5hundred everyday you must have 8k upword. You can start with 5k and start making 4hundred everyday and start increasing your account till you reach a capital that will make you to be making 1k or 2k everyday.
NOTE 1
This system is not a sytem that will make u rich in a day, so don't say that you want to make 2k everyday and you have 10k in your account its not possible you will just loss your money.
NOTE 2
Our aim is to meet our target everyday and when we meet our target business close till the next day
NOTE 3
Am only giving you guys this 10 days trial to help you guys, am not after your money, even a friend of mine in my facebook group start begging me that I should not reveal this secret to anyone and I told him that if I make up my mind that I won't reveal it to anyone for the very first day how will he start making money from it now, Selfish minded people NOTE 4
This trial will run for 10 days after 10 days I won't post game here again, I will create a facebook group for just 20 people, I mean serious people and I will be charging token, I will tell you the amount I will be charging when its the right time but trust me, its what everybody can afford.
TODAYS GAME WILL BE DROP SOON.
GOODLUCK and GOODBLESS
COMMENT TO KNOW IF U GUYS ARE FOLLOWING.
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by Sahaboi(m): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2015
following
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by ohams1985(m): 8:17am On Dec 15, 2015
Am following and waiting for the games
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by Intellectual1(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2015
am in.
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by Hero10001: 8:25am On Dec 15, 2015
In
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by kayus4live(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2015
ONE MORE THING TO ADD
What makes this strategy successful is that even if you loss 1 game and win 1 you still make your target.

1 Like

Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by D34lw4p(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Great! following patiently.
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by adren(m): 8:39am On Dec 15, 2015
ff'ing
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by Chigorkizz(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2015
i don join.
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by faladeSM1132(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2015
PLs i'm intrested in the business, count me in
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by kayus4live(m): 11:51am On Dec 15, 2015
FIRST Game for TODAY 15.12.15 16:00 Egypt premier league Ismaily SC - Ghazl El Mahallah (1X2) Customer type: Ismaily SC @ 1.40 We will be making half of our target with each ticket so if you want to make 2k everyday stake 2500 and make 3500 gain 1000 1k everyday stake 1250 and make 1750 gain 500 5hundred everyday stake 625 and make 875 gain 250 4 hundred everyday stake 500 and make 700 gain 200 This is one of the games for today. You can ask your questions am ready to help you guys More games to come till we accomplish our target for today. Goodluck and stay bless
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by Chigorkizz(m): 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
kayus4live:
FIRST Game for TODAY 15.12.15 16:00 Egypt premier league Ismaily SC - Ghazl El Mahallah (1X2) Customer type: Ismaily SC @ 1.40 We will be making half of our target with each ticket so if you want to make 2k everyday stake 2500 and make 3500 gain 1000 1k everyday stake 1250 and make 1750 gain 500 5hundred everyday stake 625 and make 875 gain 250 4 hundred everyday stake 500 and make 700 gain 200 This is one of the games for today. You can ask your questions am ready to help you guys More games to come till we accomplish our target for today. Goodluck and stay bless
Sir,how did you arrive on the amount to stake?
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by smrtblg(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
If i stake #2500 to av profit of #1000, what happens if i lose #2500? Roll over is very risky.
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by kayus4live(m): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chigorkizz:
Sir,how did you arrive on the amount to stake?
Your capital will determine the amount you stake, as stated earlier
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by Chigorkizz(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
kayus4live:
Your capital will determine the amount you stake, as stated earlier
Is there any formula to calculate the amount to stake?
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by kayus4live(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
smrtblg:
If i stake #2500 to av profit of #1000, what happens if i lose #2500? Roll over is very risky.
What makes the strategy interesting is that if you lose the first game and you win the next game u will still make a profit as if you have not lose at all. Just follow the thread and see yourself
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by Chigorkizz(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
How will i know the amount to bet on each match?
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by kayus4live(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chigorkizz:
How will i know the amount to bet on each match?
To know the amount you are going to bet, the odd and your capital will determine it. Have explain everything earlier, if you have 5k in your account your target per day should be 400, 8k capital will yield 500 per day, 15k capital will yield 1k per day and 30k capital will yield 2k per day. So to accomplish your target you place a bet that will make you to make a half of your target as profit for the first match and make half of your target the second match and after you have accomplish your target business close till tomorrow, if you win 1 and lose the second one you will play more until you accomplish your target
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by Chigorkizz(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
kayus4live:

To know the amount you are going to bet, the odd and your capital will determine it. Have explain everything earlier, if you have 5k in your account your target per day should be 400, 8k capital will yield 500 per day, 15k capital will yield 1k per day and 30k capital will yield 2k per day. So to accomplish your target you place a bet that will make you to make a half of your target as profit for the first match and make half of your target the second match and after you have accomplish your target business close till tomorrow, if you win 1 and lose the second one you will play more until you accomplish your target
Have got it now
i think this is the formula:
STAKE=Target/Odd-1
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by olucomf: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Pls help too 09081590182
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by kayus4live(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
2nd match for today 1. Egypt league 18:45 El Daklyeh - Petrojet -:- Tip 1X 2. Copa del rey Depotivo lacorona Tip 1X 2k every day stake 5k 1k everyday stake 2500 5 hundred everyday stake 1k S hundred everyday stake 800 Goodluck
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by Speakout03: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
good work.well done
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by kayus4live(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2015
FIRST MATCH. El Ismaily - Ghazl El Mahallah
Final score 3:1
Match WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by kayus4live(m): 6:54am On Dec 16, 2015
2ND match El Daklyeh - Petrojet Final score 1:0 Match WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON Dep. La Coruna - Llagostera Final score 1:1 Match WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by kayus4live(m): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2015
CONGRATULATION TO THOSE THAT PLAY THE GAME, our target is accomplish in DAY 1 more to come today, don't miss out on this great opportunity, you can still be part of this great opportunity and make some money till the 10th day. TODAYS GAME WILL BE DROP SOON, STAY TUNED
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by kayus4live(m): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2015
CONGRATULATION TO THOSE THAT PLAY THE GAME, our target is accomplish in DAY 1 more to come today, don't miss out on this great opportunity, you can still be part of this great opportunity and make some money till the 10th day. TODAYS GAME WILL BE DROP SOON, STAY TUNED. Comment to know if you guys are following
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by Chigorkizz(m): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2015
YES
Re: Join Me And Lets Make Football Betting A Business Together by emmaak2(m): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2015
thumbs up

(1) (Reply)

Tottenham Agree £42m Transfer For Davinson Sanchez / Arsenal Ready To Let Perez Goal / Morata Gets Second Goal Of The Season As Chelsea Wins Everton 2-0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.