Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) (1856 Views)

For Sale 4 Acress Of Lands At Sango Tedo Lekki Ajah Expressway With Cofo. / 50 Gazetted Plots For Sale Off Monastery Road, Sango-tedo,ajah @ N4.5m Per Plot! / 50 Gazetted Plots For Sale Off Monastery Road, Sango-tedo,ajah @ N4.5m Per Plot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) by Bobopupa: 9:49am On Dec 15, 2015
Hey all,

I need a flatmate to occupy the vacant room in my two bedroom apartment in Sango-Tedo just around Wabash Hotel. This is barely a 5 minute drive from Abraham Adesanya roundabout and let's say on a good day 10mins from Ajah Round About. So it'll be Ideal for those working in the Lekki-Ajah axis.

- The bedroom is quite spacious and has a bath and toilet en suite.

- The sitting room's furnished (at least with a DSTV and Big Screen TV, there's space to throw in a Jacuzzi in the middle if you like that kinda thing wink ).

- The kitchen's also quite spacious too with a basic amenities (Washing Machine, water dispenser). The House doesn't lack maintenance and you'll only be tuning the room to taste.

- We enjoy a relatively good Power Supply and there's a sizable generator for times when NEPA/PHCN (abeg na NEPA jor) choose to show themselves.

- We also have good water supply, flowing inside the house.

- The compound's quite large with ample parking space(should you own a car).

Ideal candidate for this space is a working class person (Male/ Female) - preferably employed (if self employed, would be nice to know and see what you got going).

I'm a graphic designer/Front-End Web Dev and would be nice to have an IT (programmer, developer etc) inclined Flat Mate (So we can birth the next big thing wink ).

Plenty talk...

Price - 220k
Available - December

So if this seems like what you want - drop me a line.

Did i forget to mention, you don't have to deal with all the agents hassles and stupid fees - Just 220k and your housing wahala is settled!!!

Don't forget to share with a friend wink

1 Share

Re: Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) by Bobopupa: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2015
Additional Pics...

Re: Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) by Bobopupa: 10:40am On Dec 15, 2015
Just in case you wanted to be sure about the area and what's close by - Here's a google map showing the neighborhood and shopping malls / outlets in that area.
https://www.google.com.ng/maps/place/Mopo+Rd,
Re: Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) by DipoDee: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2015
Hi bobopupa, my younger cousin needs space...She is alone in Naija and got a job around Ikota.

Is she save with you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) by Bobopupa: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2015
DipoDee:
Hi bobopupa, my younger cousin needs space...She is alone in Naija and got a job around Ikota.

Is she save with you? cheesy
lol. I won't assume that cos she's your younger sister, she's a little girl. If she's old enough to work, i can bet she's old enough to take care of herself wink. You can share the link with her since she's in naija let her see first if it works for her...
Re: Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) by DipoDee: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2015
Bobopupa:
lol. I won't assume that cos she's your younger sister, she's a little girl. If she's old enough to work, i can bet she's old enough to take care of herself wink. You can share the link with her since she's in naija let her see first if it works for her...

She has seen the link already, she knows the area very well.. but she said she can't pay 220k for a shared flat.

Any plan to reduce the price?
Re: Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) by Bobopupa: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2015
DipoDee:

She has seen the link already, she knows the area very well.. but she said she can't pay 220k for a shared flat.

Any plan to reduce the price?

Nope! I think an "unshared" flat will be more affordable o, what do you think?
Re: Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) by DipoDee: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2015
Bobopupa:

Nope! I think an "unshared" flat will be more affordable o, what do you think?

cheesy
Maybe a self con apt should suffice since she can't pay your price.
Re: Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) by Bobopupa: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2015
DipoDee:

cheesy
Maybe a self con apt should suffice since she can't pay your price.
Well, at what price and have you considered the kinda apartment she'll be getting for any amount less than that? Think about additional charges that will come along with, maintenance... Well, I hope you find what you looking for...
Re: Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) by Bobopupa: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
For those who mighta missed this earlier - Space is available for rent right now. Just pay and move in.
Re: Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) by Bobopupa: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Know anyone who might be interested, please send a me an email.
Re: Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) by Bobopupa: 8:08am On Dec 16, 2015
Still available.
Re: Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) by Bobopupa: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
just checking. Anyone?
Re: Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) by Bobopupa: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Anyone?
Re: Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) by Bobopupa: 8:09am On Dec 17, 2015
G'morning folks.
Re: Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) by Bobopupa: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) by Bobopupa: 11:03am On Dec 20, 2015
Morning folks. Still available.
Re: Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) by PEPSI: 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
Bobopupa:
Hey all,

I need a flatmate to occupy the vacant room in my two bedroom apartment in Sango-Tedo just around Wabash Hotel. This is barely a 5 minute drive from Abraham Adesanya roundabout and let's say on a good day 10mins from Ajah Round About. So it'll be Ideal for those working in the Lekki-Ajah axis.

- The bedroom is quite spacious and has a bath and toilet en suite.

- The sitting room's furnished (at least with a DSTV and Big Screen TV, there's space to throw in a Jacuzzi in the middle if you like that kinda thing wink ).

- The kitchen's also quite spacious too with a basic amenities (Washing Machine, water dispenser). The House doesn't lack maintenance and you'll only be tuning the room to taste.

- We enjoy a relatively good Power Supply and there's a sizable generator for times when NEPA/PHCN (abeg na NEPA jor) choose to show themselves.

- We also have good water supply, flowing inside the house.

- The compound's quite large with ample parking space(should you own a car).

Ideal candidate for this space is a working class person (Male/ Female) - preferably employed (if self employed, would be nice to know and see what you got going).

I'm a graphic designer/Front-End Web Dev and would be nice to have an IT (programmer, developer etc) inclined Flat Mate (So we can birth the next big thing wink ).

Plenty talk...

Price - 220k
Available - December

So if this seems like what you want - drop me a line.

Did i forget to mention, you don't have to deal with all the agents hassles and stupid fees - Just 220k and your housing wahala is settled!!!

Don't forget to share with a friend wink

What's u r contact number ?

1 Like

Re: Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) by Bobopupa: 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
PEPSI:

What's u r contact number ?
Sent u a an email.
Re: Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) by Bobopupa: 10:03am On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
I have a 5 bedrooms duplex, all ensuite. I live in it with a friend and wanna lease out the other 3 masters bedrooms with inbuilt wardrobe

It has 2 big sitting rooms, a big kitchen, spacious compound, is using prepaid meter, located in a very secure and neat place.

The applicants must be very neat and working. No dirty person is needed.

Only singles, married people are not wanted please. It is located inside Warri.

Contact me if you're interested, 08039283378
Re: Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) by Kennye44(f): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
A male/female Flatmate needed at Ajuwon, close to Ojodu Berger .
Very neat and affordable Three bedroom flat.
0809 678 3202

(1) (Reply)

Titled Land in Ajah With CofO On PROMO Price @N8m / REAP THE HIGHEST BENEFIT FROM THE FAST DEVELOPING ECONOMIC HUB IBEJU LEKKI / Grab Your Plots With Governor's Consent At Northville Estate, Bogije, Ibeju Leki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.