Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Check This Phyno,slow Dogg And Tj Photo 6 Yrs Ago (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check This Phyno,slow Dogg And Tj Photo 6 Yrs Ago (photo) (1959 Views)

Is This Phyno's Twin Brother ? / Old Photo Of Snoop Dogg And Wife / Funmi Iyanda As A Corper 20 Years Ago (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Phyno,slow Dogg And Tj Photo 6 Yrs Ago (photo) by loveablequeen(f): 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
When was at aiz bag studio yesterday, a friend of mine showed me this pics of TJ, Slow Dogg And Phyno........With Laughter and joy i decided to post it for all to see.

This advise goes to all upcoming artist "NEVER GIVE UP IN YOUR HUSTLE"

http://www.starzhit.com/entertainment/check-this-phynoslow-dogg-and-tj-photo-6-yrs-ago-photo/

Re: Check This Phyno,slow Dogg And Tj Photo 6 Yrs Ago (photo) by Confessng: 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
No one is ugly...they just need the right amount of cash to clean up PHYNO Fine oo
Re: Check This Phyno,slow Dogg And Tj Photo 6 Yrs Ago (photo) by DikSin(m): 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
"Na only God know watin I chop if I reach house this evening." Those were Phyno's thought. But look how the story's changed today.

You know what? Whatsoever that will make you look like "that phyno" in 2016, Baba God will never let it locate you in Jesus name.

And for those groping under the oppression of poverty at the moment, God will make a way out for you. Before the end of this year, you shall sing a new song; the Good God of creation will remember you. God will visit your life... For good.

And may you be found worthy of being blessed. Amen.

NB: ignore the sinner. believe the gospel.

1 Like

Re: Check This Phyno,slow Dogg And Tj Photo 6 Yrs Ago (photo) by ChuzzyBlog: 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Check This Phyno,slow Dogg And Tj Photo 6 Yrs Ago (photo) by IbrahimDamola: 6:16am On Jan 09, 2019
Chei see as phyno be like who hunger don hammer seriously. Dem no even recognize, dem say na 'just a friend'. Today story don change. grin

This life sef. grin
Re: Check This Phyno,slow Dogg And Tj Photo 6 Yrs Ago (photo) by BOOMnaija(m): 6:21am On Jan 09, 2019
He con look like ekuke dog for here...money good Sha!

(1) (Reply)

Mike Murdock In Coza / Inside Source Finally Reveals Tiwa Savage Really Had S3x With Don Jazzy & 2face / See Photo Of Don Jazzy And His Identical Twin Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.