Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Footage Of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Dancing To P-square’s “chop My Money” Goes Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Footage Of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Dancing To P-square’s “chop My Money” Goes Viral (625 Views)

E-money Goes Bald In New Photos / E-money Goes Bald As He Celebrates Fathers Day - Photo / E-Money Goes On A Giving Spree On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Footage Of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Dancing To P-square’s “chop My Money” Goes Viral by JAYTUNEZ(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
Video of Nigeria’s former Coordinating Minister of the Economy and Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala dancing to PSquare’s Chop My Money.

Ironically, the video has gone viral at a time she is currently fighting to clear her name from the ongoing investigation of fraudulent arms deal involving former national security adviser to former President Jonathan, Sambo Dasuki.

See screenshots from the video below ..

Press play to also watch the video below

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=39528

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXBA60LYsCQ

Lalasticlala

Re: Footage Of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Dancing To P-square’s “chop My Money” Goes Viral by ChuzzyBlog: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin grin
Re: Footage Of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Dancing To P-square’s “chop My Money” Goes Viral by Sijo01(f): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lol........ If Oshiomole sees this, his BP is gonna go up
Re: Footage Of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Dancing To P-square’s “chop My Money” Goes Viral by Trafford(m): 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
If only her chop the money una go complain, now she dey invite una via Psquare to come chop... so follow chop

National cake in Patience Ozokwor's voice
Re: Footage Of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Dancing To P-square’s “chop My Money” Goes Viral by Airforce1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lol
Re: Footage Of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Dancing To P-square’s “chop My Money” Goes Viral by orobs93(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lol

See who is above me...
Behaving like a kid
Re: Footage Of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Dancing To P-square’s “chop My Money” Goes Viral by Ibelong2God: 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2015

Re: Footage Of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Dancing To P-square’s “chop My Money” Goes Viral by hayorzzyzx(m): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
SOoooooo what should we do undecided
Re: Footage Of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Dancing To P-square’s “chop My Money” Goes Viral by obinnashady(m): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
#Dasukigates

(1) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Stuns In Blue For Dinner Night / Mr Nigeria 2014 Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Sexy Bedroom Pic / DOWNLOAD: Runtown & Wizkid Ft. Machel Montano - Bend Down Pause [remix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.