Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Eziobodo, FUTO Under Robbery Attack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eziobodo, FUTO Under Robbery Attack (685 Views)

Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank Owerri That Killed One( Robbers Arrested Pics) / FUTO Man O War Battle It Out With Eziobodo Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eziobodo, FUTO Under Robbery Attack by joshikenna1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
This Saturday was a dramatic day at Eziobodo. Two lodges (Mc-Jay and Kelechi) were robbed at around 8pm in the evening. We gathered that the robbers took items like phones, laptops, video games and money.

Rooms, whose occupants had travelled were safe as the robbers attacked only students who were present at the lodge. We gathered that the robbers used girls as bait for the male occupants to open their doors.
“They came so fast. I couldn't even see their faces as all my attention was at the gun they were waving at me. They took my phone and my roomy's laptop. I don't know how she'll feel about it cuz she travelled and left it here.” One of the female victims told FUTO SIREN.

The area vigilante and Man O' War swooped in a few minutes later. The information we got was that the vigilantes engaged the robbers in a chase and called the school Man O' War to intercept them as the robbers were making it to the school. One of the robbers was eventually apprehended at STACC by the school Man O' War.
Also, we gathered that the Man O' War and the robbers were engaged in a gun fight as some of the Man O' War members were stained in blood.

The apprehended criminal was handed over to the police at Nekede Police Station. Victims were later asked to make entry at the station yesterday.
FUTO SIREN
www.facebook.com/futosiren
Re: Eziobodo, FUTO Under Robbery Attack by thebestprice(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
MAN O war carrying guns?

(1) (Reply)

Michael Roach A Determined Sexual Predator Has Been Jailed For 17 Years / PHOTO: Robbers Now Attack. Victims With Eggs. / Megauploads founder To Be Extradicted To The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.