Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Why Do Some Of Our Pastor Need A Big Crowd Before They Show Up - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Some Of Our Pastor Need A Big Crowd Before They Show Up (474 Views)

What Does It Take To Be A Pastor? Need Answer Please.... / 21 Things Pastor Need To Stop / Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Some Of Our Pastor Need A Big Crowd Before They Show Up by DonEffiong(m): 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Some pastor has made it a behaviour that if the crowd is not big enough or the place rented for Their function is not big enough they can't go to such function, infact some will simply stay back while others will outrightly cancel the function, but the bible say where 2 or 3 are gathered in my name that I am there, if GOD himself can come down and be among a crowd of 2 to 3 people why does his servant, our pastors prefer big crowd and furnish venues before they show up
Re: Why Do Some Of Our Pastor Need A Big Crowd Before They Show Up by Mubby4luv(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
End time pastors.
Re: Why Do Some Of Our Pastor Need A Big Crowd Before They Show Up by DonEffiong(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mubby4luv:
End time pastors.

Maybe you use to be wrong but now your certainly in the right center that means your ryt
Re: Why Do Some Of Our Pastor Need A Big Crowd Before They Show Up by allytinted: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
abeg ask dem ooo

Scholars Pls Help Me Out / Teaching Our Children Godliness / Who Do I Follow: Pastor Or Jesus?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6