Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,708 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Scholarship For Physically Challenged? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarship For Physically Challenged? (1541 Views)

Apply Now For NIIT Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2015 / Nnpc/chevron 2011/2012 Undergraduate Scholarship For Nigerians / Free Canadian Scholarship For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship For Physically Challenged? by wagbaje: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2009
We have seen many capable people received scholarship, but why life is so not fair? What about the disabled people? No one takes care of them. Who knows if these people are those who will help you in the future. In fact, men look at what is on the outside but we thank God that He looks at what is on the inside. I just thank God that there is still someone like this man, which you can see on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faAu8uCQplM He gave some physically challenged scholarship to continue their study. This touched my heart so much. What the government cannot do, Jesus Christ can do it for them. What the big big people in the society that go in and out their luxorious vehicle cannot do, Jesus Christ can do it for them. It is so painful to see our society, we have been to selfish. Let us emulate this man. They need our help. They need to be educated as well. That they are physically challenged does not mean that they do not need education. Let us put our hands together to help them. What a rare privilege to be in the position of giving.

I hope this can encourage to do more for the less privileged. Let us spend more on others and less on ourselve. May God bless that man on Emmanuel TV.

(1) (Reply)

Physics Education Reseachable Topics / Can anybody tell me the tuition fee At UNN? / ABU ZARIA School Of Basic And Remedial Studies Sales Of Form Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.