Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups (13676 Views)

My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy / My Rottweiler Just Littered 10 / I Need Advice, My German Shepherd Just Littered 7puppies(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by dacovajnr: 9:15am On Dec 16, 2015
17 pup..Mogbe! Baami you don Hammer...Your own New year don start..2016 is gonna be a better year for you..Mark that stud closely and Treat your Dam like a Queen coz she's has become an asset for you
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 9:15am On Dec 16, 2015
KingAfo:
Congrats are you sure that's not a world record? God keep them safe. I tap into the blessing bro.
Put your hand on my name and pray for me too : )
cheesy oya receive it, ur king go reflect for ur future litter
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2015
kolajoo:
Congrats friendshipmi. Not good as u forget ur paddy
My oga no vex joor, u sabi aw e dy go. To dy handle all ds tins no b joke. How our lovely gsds
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2015
dacovajnr:
17 pup..Mogbe! Baami you don Hammer...Your own New year don start..2016 is gonna be a better year for you..Mark that stud closely and Treat your Dam like a Queen smiley
Amen sir, funny enuf that stud is not owned by a breeder. The owner just has a thing for lovely dogs,firdt time we used the stud on anoda female she whelped 11 so hes known to be prolific
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by houseofmastiff(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2015
Super stud... What's is name.
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by Bobbieydeey: 11:35am On Dec 16, 2015
Kai you are one lucky chap, early Christmas present, bless me with one na
knyte:
12th of Dec HOK duchess whelped 17pups,one stil birth. It was an amazing experience because we never expected such a large litter, we are doing everything we can to make sure all 16 make it and stay healthy. Below is the pic of the dam an d sire.
All female pups have been booked but males are readily available.

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by miremoses(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2015
jeez!! i've never seen a boerboel litter dis much...bros feed d momsie wella
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by martete1(m): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2015
Try and check online if you boerboel h had a number o pups dat much. If not, your dog might land Guinness book, and mak u a supper start
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by kolajoo(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
knyte:

My oga no vex joor, u sabi aw e dy go. To dy handle all ds tins no b joke. How our lovely gsds
I understand and the GSD re doing greatly
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by Olayinka777(m): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
knyte:

Thanks for the advise, we have all in place.
You are welcome!
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by Lildreezy(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
knyte:
12th of Dec HOK duchess whelped 17pups,one stil birth. It was an amazing experience because we never expected such a large litter, we are doing everything we can to make sure all 16 make it and stay healthy. Below is the pic of the dam an d sire.
All female pups have been booked but males are readily available.

Wow bro, oluwa don bless ur hustle, wow, that's a lot of work too u know, d harvest season has more work dan regular grooming.

Iconsidering I just got a brindle 3days ago for 60grand, that's good money. she's so different from alsatians we had when I was still living with my fam. She is too quiet and reserved, she has marked out her space in my parlour and remains there for most parts of the day except I force her. Almost very reluctant to play. She's just above 3months old.

Bro abeg I might need ur expertise too on this beech o. What do u feed dame? D dog breeder I bought from told me rice meshed with perboiled meat fish or geisha, milk without sugar but bro she doesn't like them, she rarely eats and this is realy bothering me cos I've trained alsatians and they ate almost everything available on d menu but this boerboel is much more selective, can u also drop ur number so we could chat up, I kinda really need help.

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by swaxon(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Not gonna be easy but congrats bro and pls take care of them👍
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2015
Lildreezy:

Wow bro, oluwa don bless ur hustle, wow, that's a lot of work too u know, d harvest season has more work dan regular grooming.

Iconsidering I just got a brindle 3days ago for 60grand, that's good money. she's so different from alsatians we had when I was still living with my fam. She is too quiet and reserved, she has marked out her space in my parlour and remains there for most parts of the day except I force her. Almost very reluctant to play. She's just above 3months old.

Bro abeg I might need ur expertise too on this beech o. What do u feed dame? D dog breeder I bought from told me rice meshed with perboiled meat fish or geisha, milk without sugar but bro she doesn't like them, she rarely eats and this is realy bothering me cos I've trained alsatians and they ate almost everything available on d menu but this boerboel is much more selective, can u also drop ur number so we could chat up, I kinda really need help.
A lot of work I tell you, some things can b said here but better if its interactive. 5932E31F my pin
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2015
swaxon:
Not gonna be easy but congrats bro and pls take care of them👍
Thanks, I appreciate the kind words
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by Lildreezy(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2015
knyte:

A lot of work I tell you, some things can b said here but better if its interactive. 5932E31F my pin
hmm bro I aint active on BBM again, I've even uninstalled d app, I can't trem bar d details, am only reachable on whatsapp and fb,

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by teflondoncuzo(m): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2015
Congrats man, what's the update on ur pups hope they all are doing fine
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2015
Lildreezy:

hmm bro I aint active on BBM again, I've even uninstalled d app, I can't trem bar d details, am only reachable on whatsapp and fb,
My phone number is on my signature
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2015
teflondoncuzo:
Congrats man, what's the update on ur pups hope they all are doing fine
The pups are five days old today but we lost 2yesterday. They were the last two that came out and were weaklings, they rest are showing no sign of illness and doing fine
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 10:21am On Dec 17, 2015
houseofmastiff:
Super stud... What's is name.
Bush is his name
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by teflondoncuzo(m): 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
knyte:

The pups are five days old today but we lost 2yesterday. They were the last two that came out and were weaklings, they rest are showing no sign of illness and doing fine
. Alright, I pray the rest all survive, God bless ur hustle

2 Likes

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by stonecoldcafe: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2015
Good one
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by xfabulous(m): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
Pure bred boerboel puppy for sale, call or whatsapp on 08159830212 for more info. Thanks

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by bimfus: 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
That was quite a large number of pups in the litter. Congrats and take care of the dam and the pups.
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by chidifyn(f): 10:16am On Dec 19, 2015
http://dogcare.dailypuppy.com/world-record-largest-dog-litter-2700.html world record of d dog with d highest litter(24). But bros urs can be d highest in nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
chidifyn:
http://dogcare.dailypuppy.com/world-record-largest-dog-litter-2700.html world record of d dog with d highest litter(24). But bros urs can be d highest in nigeria
Deres actually a record of 22 ryte her in Ibadan too

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
xfabulous:
Pure bred boerboel puppy for sale, call or whatsapp on 08159830212 for more info. Thanks
Bros u for like create ur own thread na

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
bimfus:
That was quite a large number of pups in the litter. Congrats and take care of the dam and the pups.
Doing d best i can
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 4:39am On Dec 24, 2015
Update on the pups we lost 4 males out of the litter even after trying to minimise d mortality rate.
The rest are doing just fine, pics of the wld come up soon.

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by barcaboi(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2015
bros....Gbogbo money......
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2015
barcaboi:
bros....Gbogbo money......
Yimu. Lol
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by knyte(m): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2015
Would be posting pic of the litter tomao, they re currently 2wks old
Re: My Boerboel Just Littered 17pups by incx: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2015
Am having an issue with my dam.it as taken in nw 4weeks.it is nt eating nw,became weak.don't kw if dis is paramount to all dogs.pls hlp me,wat can I do to it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EKUKE- The Canine Outcaste / Nigeria Pet Passport & Import Regulations / Official Clip From Port Harcourt Dogwalk 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.