Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Check Out How Kardashian Has Son’s Placenta Made Into Pills To Aid Post Partum D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out How Kardashian Has Son’s Placenta Made Into Pills To Aid Post Partum D (318 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" / Gbenro Ajibade Helps His Wife Osas With Her Post -partum Workout / Kim K Shows Off Her Son Saint West’s Placenta That Has Been Made Into Pills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out How Kardashian Has Son’s Placenta Made Into Pills To Aid Post Partum D by Youngloaded(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
This is probably the strangest thing we have heard but it’s the Kardashians so nothing is so surprising.

Kim Kardashian revealed on her website that she had her son, Saint’s placenta made into pills which she takes daily in a bid to ward off postpartum depression.

Apparently, the new mum did the same thing after the birth of North West.

Sharing her experience with fans, she wrote;

“So, I’m really not this holistic person or someone who would have ever considered eating my placenta,’ ‘And when I say “eat my placenta,” I mean that I’m having it freeze-dried and made into a pill form- not actually fry it like a steak and eat it (which some people do, BTW).”I thought, why not try it? What do I have to lose?’

‘I really didn’t want the baby blues and thought I can’t go wrong with taking a pill made of my own hormones- made by me, for me’.

‘I started researching and read about so many moms who felt this same way and said the overall healing process was so much easier.’ I had great results and felt so energized and didn’t have any signs of depression! I definitely had to do it again. ‘Every time I take a pill, I feel a surge of energy and feel really healthy and good. I totally recommend it for anyone considering it!”

http://www.youngloaded.com/2015/12/15/check-out-how-kardashian-has-sons-placenta-made-into-pills-to-aid-post-partum-depression/

(1) (Reply)

★ [VIDEO] Sarkodie – Bra Ft. Pat Thomas / Fastest Way To Build Muscle That You Ought To Know / Wizkid And Dammy Krane Reconciles After Their Fight In Night Club (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.