Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

When Someone Hits You And You Don't Hit Back, Are You Weak? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / When Someone Hits You And You Don't Hit Back, Are You Weak? (736 Views)

Stray Bullet From Police Pursuing Driver Over N50 Hits Man In Rivers (Graphic) / Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React / Students Hit Back As New NYSC DG Meets With IGP Of Police Today....photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Someone Hits You And You Don't Hit Back, Are You Weak? by mamagee3(f): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hi all, I was wondering if your manager hit you at work and you don't hit back because you're scared of getting arrested , does it mean you're a weak person?

What do you think?
Re: When Someone Hits You And You Don't Hit Back, Are You Weak? by Davidovinci(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
mamagee3:
Hi all, I was wondering if your manager hit you at work and you don't hit back because you're scared of getting arrested , does it mean you're a weak person?

What do you think?

Arrested or sacked?
Depends on how much I'm bn paid.. If my salary is 200k or above+, I'll just take style and forgive the bastard...
But if it's below 40k job.. I'mma tyson fury his face............................
On a serious note, i think anyone who doesn't Retaliate after getting hit is pretty strong, cos it takes alot of encratea not to retaliate.
Re: When Someone Hits You And You Don't Hit Back, Are You Weak? by mamagee3(f): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
Davidovinci:

Arrested or sacked?
Depends on how much I'm bn paid.. If my salary is 200k or above+, I'll just take style and forgive the bastard...
But if it's below 40k job.. I'mma tyson fury his face............................
Arrested!

The person who hit you got arrested though!
Re: When Someone Hits You And You Don't Hit Back, Are You Weak? by Davidovinci(m): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
mamagee3:
Arrested!
The person who hit you got arrested though!
A'ight...why do i feel there's more to this than just mere wondering :>
Re: When Someone Hits You And You Don't Hit Back, Are You Weak? by SurefireAsoOke: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Patience, Tolerance, Commitment - that's what it means

For AsoOke, Check my Signature

(1) (Reply)

Husband And Wife Sell Son 5 Month Old Son For N400,000 (picture) / Photo: Two Fake Buhari Security-aids Arrested In Ekiti For Impersonation. / University Scholarship For "Virgin" In South Africa; But How Many Will Be Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.