Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. (8257 Views)

Ubaka & Atikpo Chukwuebuka Patrick Invent OGANIHU C² Bitter Leaf Washing Machine / A Critical Look At Extraterrestrials, Jinns And Science. / Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
yes but its not always black and white. some people are slow learners but once they understand, they understand it for life and some people are quick learners but forget fast. life is not all black and white. there are different shades of grey inbetween wink
This is not a contest. people that learn slow are not intelligent. if they retain what they have learnt, that is reffered to as edidetic memory. or strong memory. it has nothing to do with intelligence. Einstein, who was one of the most intelligent scientists of the twentieth century, learnt fast but hardly committed anything to memory. he didn't even know the speed of sound. which most physicists never forget. so i don't know your point here.
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. by sukkot: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
This is not a contest. people that learn slow are not intelligent. if they retain what they have learnt, that is reffered to as edidetic memory. or strong memory. it has nothing to do with intelligence. Einstein, who was one of the most intelligent scientists of the twentieth century, learnt fast but hardly committed anything to memory. he didn't even know the speed of sound. which most physicists never forget. so i don't know your point here.
the point is your whole concept of what intelligence is, is based on what a competitive white man told you. you are indoctrinated but you dont know it. everything you think you know was fed to you , including what you think intelligence is. its like a computer. what you feed into it is what you get out of it wink

1 Like

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
the point is your whole concept of what intelligence is, is based on what a competitive white man told you. you are indoctrinated but you dont know it. everything you think you know was fed to you , including what you think intelligence is. its like a computer. what you feed into it is what you get out of it wink
and so he invents even more nonsense to prove himself right.

well, people like you cannot but exist. it's all of part of what makes this world interesting and i love it that way. wink
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. by sukkot: 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
Teempakguy:

well, people like you cannot but exist. it's all of part of what makes this world interesting and i love it that way. wink
grin grin grin wink its a wonderful matrix we live in. the best we can do is to try to have more individual thoughts than indoctrinated thoughts. thats the best we can do chief
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. by sukkot: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
Teempakguy:

but just so we can end this on an intellectual note let me tell you what real intelligence is, because the intelligence you described is african intelligence which is how quick you can learn new things. thats basically like cramming. thats how fast you can put something in your head right ? . thats african intelligence. thats called being a good mimick. thats not intelligence. to me intelligence is ' application ' and ' coordination ' of all the things you have learnt. can you mix and mash all things you have learnt to come up with a new postulation or a new application ? that to me is intelligence. not how quick you can learn something. many africans are quick at learning but to apply or co-ordinate what they have learnt is an impossible task.
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
but just so we can end this on an intellectual note let me tell you what real intelligence is, because the intelligence you described is african intelligence which is how quick you can learn new things. thats basically like cramming. thats how fast you can put something in your head right ? . thats african intelligence. thats called being a good mimick. thats not intelligence. to me intelligence is ' application ' and ' coordination ' of all the things you have learnt. can you mix and mash all things you have learnt to come up with a new postulation or a new application ? that to me is intelligence. not how quick you can learn something. many africans are quick at learning but to apply or co-ordinate what they have learnt is an impossible task.
the problem here is that you're trying to use intelligence for a very broad term. it will fail because intelligence is a very specific word. it simply denotes ability to understand. nothing else.

cramming is not high intelligence because intelligence means you actually understand what you are learning. intelligence is not how fast you can put something in your head. it is how fast you can understand unfamiliar concepts. you do not get to redefine intelligence.
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin grin wink its a wonderful matrix we live in. the best we can do is to try to have more individual thoughts than indoctrinated thoughts. thats the best we can do chief
original thoughts?

no problem.
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. by sukkot: 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
the problem here is that you're trying to use intelligence for a very broad term. it will fail because intelligence is a very specific word. it simply denotes ability to understand. nothing else.

cramming is not high intelligence because intelligence means you actually understand what you are learning. intelligence is not how fast you can put something in your head. it is how fast you can understand unfamiliar concepts. you do not get to redefine intelligence.
but someone told you this. you are spitting out what you have been indoctrinated to believe intelligence is. but we are going in a circle with this so we shall agree to disagree, but agree we had an interesting discourse wink
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
Teempakguy:

Nothing else ? Intelligence is far more than than understanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. by sukkot: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

exactly, right ? thanks for bringing some sense to the conversation hehe. Teempak is indoctrinated but he does not know it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
exactly, right ? thanks for bringing some sense to the conversation hehe. Teempak is indoctrinated but he does not know it.

The Turing Test destroys his definition . I regard someone as intelligent if he has high problem solving techniques and a good memory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. by sukkot: 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

The Turing Test destroys his definition . I regard someone as intelligent if he has high problem solving techniques and a good memory
exactly what i told him. and very good analytical and critical thinking skills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Ok, this is officially a bad day in the history of nairaland section. who let you guys in this sane . . .(albeit deserted) section? i know you're free to post but . . . your group is better kept restrained most times.

anyway, this might sound counter intuitive, but . . . intelligence is just the ability to understand and comprehend. that's why we have words like creativity and intuition to describe things.

KingEbukasBlog:

Like i said, your group is better left restrained.
A computer is the perfect machine for solving problems and memorizing things. your own computer has a better memory than you do. and it has far better methods than you have for solving problems.

the reason why YOU are considered intelligent is because You understand what is going on. you can comprehend what is going on. a computer can. hence.
observe deep blue, the computer that defeated garry karpaskov in chess years ago. by your definition, the computer is intelligent. because it is extremely good at solving chess problems, and it has a good memory in which to store the solutions.

hence you realize the fault in your definition.
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. by sukkot: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
Ok, this is officially a bad day in the history of nairaland section. who let you guys in this sane . . .(albeit deserted) section? i know you're free to post but . . . your group is better kept restrained most times.

anyway, this might sound counter intuitive, but . . . intelligence is just the ability to understand and comprehend. that's why we have words like creativity and intuition to describe things.

A computer is the perfect machine for solving problems and memorizing things. your own computer has a better memory than you do. and it has far better methods than you have for solving problems.

the reason why YOU are considered intelligent is because You understand what is going on. you can comprehend what is going on. a computer can. hence.
observe deep blue, the computer that defeated garry karpaskov in chess years ago. by your definition, the computer is intelligent. because it is extremely good at solving chess problems, and it has a good memory in which to store the solutions.

grin grin KingEbuka, come see this guy ooo lol. he is funny. we gotta give him that grin grin lol @ bolded
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin KingEbuka, come see this guy ooo lol. he is funny. we gotta give him that grin grin lol @ bolded
grin grin grin
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
Teempakguy:

Big sigh

Understanding is an exhibition of consciousness . You can understand due to self awareness . Computers are not conscious . They exhibit intelligence by imitation , memory , problem solving capability . Do you believe a computer understands a chess game ? It simply displays stored solutions and patterns .

Intelligence also depends on perception . I can consider someone as stu.pid , you can see that same person as intelligent . If I should see two guys playing a checkers game , I could make a random move even without understanding the game and it can be considered as a smart move .
What I consider as creative may not be what you consider as creative .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:

The guy craze wella grin . I tire for the statement grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Big sigh

Understanding is an exhibition of consciousness . You can understand due to self awareness . Computers are not conscious . They exhibit intelligence by imitation , memory , problem solving capability . Do you believe a computer understands a chess game ? It simply displays stored solutions and patterns .

Intelligence also depends on perception . I can consider someone as stu.pid , you can see that same person as intelligent . If I should see two guys playing a checkers game , I could make a random move even without understanding the game and it can be considered as a smart move .
What I consider as creative may not be what you consider as creative .
so intelligence is now subjective, shey?

I will leave you in your delusion.. eventually, you will go to where your warped ideas are accepted by gullible masses.
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
so intelligence is now subjective, shey?

I will leave you in your delusion.. eventually, you will go to where your warped ideas are accepted by gullible masses.

I expected an intelligent discussion with you ... I'm sorry for expecting something worth paying attention to .

Or better still , you are the deluded one who is still obdurate that intelligence only has to do with understanding when there are facts that refute your definition

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I expected an intelligent discussion with you ... I'm sorry for expecting something worth paying attention to .

Or better still , you are the deluded one who is still obdurate that intelligence only has to do with understanding when there are facts that refute your definition
haha, guy, I'm done here jare. grin

bye bye.
Re: The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. by mrphysics(m): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2015
this is exactly the difference between pure sciences and social science.

A physicist like Teempakguy believes everything has a unique definition, things are not subjective. An atom is an atom anywhere. A newton remains the same everywhere.

Now, a social scientists believes that no one is actually wrong. A definition is relative and depends on the frame of reference of the speaker. they believe everything both definition is subjective.

you guys should both tolerate each other. @ Teempakguy, please always meet the issue and not the posters. using socially accepted words of communication in a public forum as this.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Etisalat 3gb N1000 Monthly SUBSCRIPTION / How To Convert MTN Points To Airtime In Nigeria / Get Grammarly Premium Account For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.