Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

U23 Star ''etebo Is Siasia's Favourite Local Demon!!!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / U23 Star ''etebo Is Siasia's Favourite Local Demon!!!!! (361 Views)

Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 / Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U23 Star ''etebo Is Siasia's Favourite Local Demon!!!!! by Honesty007(m): 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
I cannot stop laughing at the commentary of the just concluded African U23 cup of Nations in Senegal.However , what amuses me is the way the commentator pronounced etebos name when he scored that crucial penalty against SENEGAL.
DEMONS NEVER STOP OPERATIONS AND SO ETEBO SCORED PENALITIES IN ALL MATCHES AT THE JUST CONCLUDED U23 TOURNAMENT.
A thorn in the flesh of opponents and a Troublemaker is etebo.
He looks like a demon to me, although demons operate in various dimensions. Etebo is like a cunning sneekish demon lol.
One moment so unexpected and he has caused trouble for opponents.
It is unpredictable. The guy is a local demon who deserves his worth!!!
Lets say a close look @ his face too.its scary and fiendish also and u can see the goals hunger never dries.
I wonder which kind of commentary carried the tournament.
The commentary was as dry and brown as the Football pitches .
Hahaahahahaa!!!!
In the mean time, guys any update on the awards, who won golden boot,gloves, MVP, silver and bronze boot and fairplay and who won the silver and bronze glove.?
I need your help.
eteboo
etebo!!!!!
Eteboooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Lol
that stupid commentator.

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Rejects N750, 000-a-man For Eaglets / Shocking: Sepp Blatter And Michel Platini Banned For Eight Years / Ighalo Is Being Targetted By Atletico Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.