Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Seun's Nairaland Has Become Dictatorial And Promote Falsehood. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun's Nairaland Has Become Dictatorial And Promote Falsehood. (629 Views)

Africa's Young Entrepreneurs Network Are In The Business Of Falsehood.. / Changing My Email On Nairaland Has Been Going Wrong, Any Help? / PDP Accuses Buhari Of Being Dictatorial Over Saraki’s Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun's Nairaland Has Become Dictatorial And Promote Falsehood. by DonCortino: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
its either APC have hijacked nairaland or the forum is now run by dictators and tyrants who promote falsehood (aka some moderators). my original moniker has just been banned for pointing out the falsehood on one of the topics on front page, that elrufai and arase visit to el-zakzaky, which is false by the way, the picture shows the duo with the emir of birnin gwari.
no matter how you try to cover the truth, it will still find a way to show itself! what a shame.
Re: Seun's Nairaland Has Become Dictatorial And Promote Falsehood. by haywire07(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
I was banned for some days too for mention an ex president that will be probed
Re: Seun's Nairaland Has Become Dictatorial And Promote Falsehood. by JonSnow(m): 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: Seun's Nairaland Has Become Dictatorial And Promote Falsehood. by samsard(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
DonCortino:
its either APC have hijacked nairaland or the forum is now run by dictators and tyrants who promote falsehood (aka some moderators). my original moniker has just been banned for pointing out the falsehood on one of the topics on front page, that elrufai and arase visit to el-zakzaky, which is false by the way, the picture shows the duo with the emir of birnin gwari.
no matter how you try to cover the truth, it will still find a way to show itself! what a shame.
Seun, please come take a look. Nairaland should not be run like a military barracks even discipline must be maintained.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Doesn't Value Live - PROF. Chidi Odinaku / Why Do People Hide There Age? / Obiano Opens Massive Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.