Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Professional Courses For Sales And Management - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Professional Courses For Sales And Management (841 Views)

Professional Courses For Science Graduates / Benefits Of Having Certificates On Professional Courses. / Should I Go For PGD Or Professional Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Courses For Sales And Management by collele(m): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dear Nairalanders I am a medical sales representative for one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in Nigeria and my desire is to rise up to the level of National Sales Manager..I wish to start my MBA soon... But I want to know professional courses I can take in order to speed up my rise to the top...Thanks
Re: Professional Courses For Sales And Management by collele(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Am still waiting Nairalanders
Re: Professional Courses For Sales And Management by DrOladipo: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2015
The world is going digital and according to Bloomberg and business that fails to align its purpose with the 21st century innovation will undergo apoptosis! Its good you have plans for MBA, I will advise you take online courses on e-Commerce, digital branding, marketing and CRM. All this can be accomplished cheaply using Lynda.com, udemy.com or coursera!
See you at the top!

1 Like

Re: Professional Courses For Sales And Management by collele(m): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2015
DrOladipo:
The world is going digital and according to Bloomberg and business that fails to align its purpose with the 21st century innovation will undergo apoptosis! Its good you have plans for MBA, I will advise you take online courses on e-Commerce, digital branding, marketing and CRM. All this can be accomplished cheaply using Lynda.com, udemy.com or coursera!
See you at the top!

Thanks a lot...Please I need more contributions

(1) (Reply)

Sage 50 (peachtree) Training, Eviews Training, Ms Project Training, Web Design / 'may Your Ways Be Rough' Tai Solarin's New Year's Message / *overcoming Depression (my Personal Story)*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.