Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone (4463 Views)

Pictures From TECNO PhonePad 3 Launch Event Yesterday / Infinix Note 3 Launch (Pictures) / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Infinix mobility are the best in what they do. Take that from me. When it comes to speculations, heightened awareness, and teasing, they set the pace and others follow. But that’s not just all. They also set standards when it comes to features and specifications of their mobile device. An in-depth look at the new super-monster from them called the Infinix Zero 3 will show just how serious they are in the smartphone manufacturing business.FB_IMG_1450265828796

Infinix Zero 3 was finally launched yesterday at the SilverBed Cinemas in Lagos. It saw a lot of people stream out of the comfort of their homes to witness what’s so far the biggest mobile device launch in Nigeria. A lot of important dignitaries were present and that includes the managing director of Jumia, Africa’s leading online shopping Mall. A lot of Infinix users both invited and uninvited were present to witness this huge event. And for the first time all doubts as to the fact that Infinix is the largest smartphone Manufacturer in Africa was dispelled.

Not too long though, the launching commenced, and everyone was thrilled to the mind blowing features of the Infinix Zero 3. At the end it was clearly proved beyound any doubt that it’s the best smartphone in the African market so far. Let’s talk about some of its amazing specifications and features that would make you break your bank to get it.

The first introduction was done by the managing director of Infinix Mobility Nigeria, Mr Bruno Lee. He confirmed some of the features of the Infinix Zero 3 that we had already enumerated (Read that HERE)

Some new revelations were revealed which I’ll just like to list here.

1. The new Zero 3 is the first smartphone to provide a 4K H.265 Video Recording which is the world’s first 4k ultra HD Video Recording. With its Unique 0.1s instant focus speed its almost like a real time speed capture.

2. The device is powered by the fastest CPU ever produced by Mediatek “HelioX10” which OCTA-Core-64-bit 2.0GHz with 700MHz Graphic Core. Talk about computing speed and accuracy, Infinix Zero 3 has it.

3. This new infinix Zero 3 comes with HIFI and its the first Zero series to come with it. What the HIFI does is to provide an high Class audio quality. This is made easy by the two magnetic boom microphones with a processor for noise reduction that accompany the device.

4. According to recent data, people look at their phone at least 200 times a day. With User interface looking at your smartphone cant be boring with more than 200 wallpapers and useful application. The new FHD XUI will make you always have the same experience every time you look at your phone as if its the first time.

5. It comes equiped with cloud data storage services, Xender, the best and fastest Data sharing/transfering Application. Also Jelly-cover comes with the smartphone, the screen protector is made by a precisely processed glass, which is sweat and water resistant and its also finger print and drop resistant.

As to the availability of Infinix Zero 3, for now its is exclusively available for pre-orders from Jumia starting to from December 21. 30 days after that it will now be available for every stores and shops and retail outlet around Africa.

For live pictures visit www.fonesvilla.com
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sweet!!
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by UchihaItachi(m): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
They set standards and others follow? The best smartphone in the African market? wow, OP needs to be probed for lying too much shocked shocked shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by w808: 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
So how much

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by sats: 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
w808:
So how much
bros, thank you o
before
they will come and say 90k now
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
UchihaItachi:
They set standards and others follow? The best smartphone in the African market? wow, OP needs to be probed for lying too much shocked shocked shocked

Lol...I admit the bit of overhyping, but trust me the specs are too good. Tell me of another smartphone that's better??
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by anibirelawal(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
bizie:

Lol...I admit the bit of overhyping, but trust me the specs are too good. Tell me of another smartphone that's better??

Gionee M5. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by PhonePlanet(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
bizie:
1. The new Zero 3 is the first smartphone to provide a 4K H.265 Video Recording which is the world’s first 4k ultra HD Video Recording. With its Unique 0.1s instant focus speed its almost like a real time speed capture.

Are you kidding me right now?? A feature that had been on phones since last year!!! Na wa o.

All these bloggers self undecided

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by haxorDelite(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Is it water proof ? Is it unbreakable ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by therealesttin(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
cool.
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by realsammie(m): 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
How much will it cost? anything more than 40k is a no for me.
I dey sideline dey OBSERVE

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by kizolo(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
Infinix are shy to say the price of this phone
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by Mcbussy(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
anibirelawal:

Thesame Gionee M5 with 720x1280 pixels (267 ppi) like infinix hot note?...Zero 3 is rumored to come with a 400ppi display.

1.3ghz 32 bit quad core, compared to 2.0ghz 64bit Octa core.

13MP back camera compared to 20.7MP

It's either u know nothing about smartphones and hardwares or u just haven't come across the rumoured specs of Zero 3.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by wiseone28: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Gionee m5 plus my next phone

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by Marvell23(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
anibirelawal:

Gionee m5 kini! That M5 na crap compared to this take or leave it
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by iscom(m): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lenovo k3 note will kill it. Best phone you can trust.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by vicshownero(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
UchihaItachi:
Best smartphone? Haven't you heard of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3?

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
I wonder how much u were paid to hype this poo
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
bizie:
Infinix mobility are the best in what they do. Take that from me. When it comes to speculations, heightened awareness, and teasing, they set the pace and others follow. But that’s not just all. They also set standards when it comes to features and specifications of their mobile device. An in-depth look at the new super-monster from them called the Infinix Zero 3 will show just how serious they are in the smartphone manufacturing business.FB_IMG_1450265828796

Infinix Zero 3 was finally launched yesterday at the SilverBed Cinemas in Lagos. It saw a lot of people stream out of the comfort of their homes to witness what’s so far the biggest mobile device launch in Nigeria. A lot of important dignitaries were present and that includes the managing director of Jumia, Africa’s leading online shopping Mall. A lot of Infinix users both invited and uninvited were present to witness this huge event. And for the first time all doubts as to the fact that Infinix is the largest smartphone Manufacturer in Africa was dispelled.

Not too long though, the launching commenced, and everyone was thrilled to the mind blowing features of the Infinix Zero 3. At the end it was clearly proved beyound any doubt that it’s the best smartphone in the African market so far. Let’s talk about some of its amazing specifications and features that would make you break your bank to get it.

The first introduction was done by the managing director of Infinix Mobility Nigeria, Mr Bruno Lee. He confirmed some of the features of the Infinix Zero 3 that we had already enumerated (Read that HERE)

2. The device is powered by the fastest CPU ever produced by Mediatek “HelioX10” which OCTA-Core-64-bit 2.0GHz with 700MHz Graphic Core. Talk about computing speed and accuracy, Infinix Zero 3 has it.

3. This new infinix Zero 3 comes with HIFI and its the first Zero series to come with it. What the HIFI does is to provide an high Class audio quality. This is made easy by the two magnetic boom microphones with a processor for noise reduction that accompany the device.

4. According to recent data, people look at their phone at least 200 times a day. With User interface looking at your smartphone cant be boring with more than 200 wallpapers and useful application. The new FHD XUI will make you always have the same experience every time you look at your phone as if its the first time.

5. It comes equiped with cloud data storage services, Xender, the best and fastest Data sharing/transfering Application. Also Jelly-cover comes with the smartphone, the screen protector is made by a precisely processed glass, which is sweat and water resistant and its also finger print and drop resistant.

As to the availability of Infinix Zero 3, for now its is exclusively available for pre-orders from Jumia starting to from December 21. 30 days after that it will now be available for every stores and shops and retail outlet around Africa.

so true....you just need to own one to understand what OP is saying..... No single hype...The phone is a beast and trust me.... Infinix would do well with the price as usual....
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by UchihaItachi(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
bizie:

You seem to forget that there are still Samsung, LG, Apple...etc smartphones in Africa unless you're talking about chinko brands. Even at that, this phone is still a mid ranger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by Mcbussy(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
vicshownero:

Best smartphone? Haven't you heard of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3?

Those Xiaomi phones are badass...and surprisingly, I didn't realised they come with mad specs until just recently.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by Mcbussy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
I wonder how much u were paid to hype this poo

Bro forget sentiments, if the rumoured specs are correct, it definitely ain't poo.
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by beatz5(f): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
the new zero 3 for sale get urs at affordable prices for more info and enquiries call/ text/ Whatsapp 08169836958
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by lukmoore: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
OP your first point is not true. my phone( letv x500) has 4k video recording. And its the first to have it.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by shedo4sure: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
All these 4k video self wey go consume 10gb for 30mins video recording.... Na una go tire sha. Dy ready 2 buy 128gb mmc for meaningless 4k abi na 5k... Mtchewwwwwww..

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by khassy(m): 3:26am On Dec 17, 2015
bizie:

Story for the gods

All those specs no concern me... Shey I NL for use my pishire do wallapaer ni undecidedundecided

Abeg wetin be the battery capacity and camera specs
Na wetin concerns we be that undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by Youngpo413: 3:40am On Dec 17, 2015
Nice one
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by Defaramade(m): 3:43am On Dec 17, 2015
PhonePlanet:

Are you kidding me right now?? A feature that had been on phones since last year!!! Na wa o.

All these bloggers self undecided
Lol, I think say na only me see am ni o. 4K Video recording that even last year's Galaxy S5 had, someone is now saying that Infinix zero 3 is the first phone to have the feature. I guess he wanted to say the first infinix smartphone with 4K video recording.
Re: Infinix Zero 3 Launch:how It Happened And 5 New Things I Learned About The Phone by henryobinna(m): 5:32am On Dec 17, 2015
UchihaItachi:
The bold really caught my attention I thought I was th eonly one that saw it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Repair My Leeco Le S3 Phone In Nigeria / Mtn Huwaei Phone - 3500 / Enjoy Cash Back Rewards On Opay App, Great Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.