Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Shortcomings Of Guys Who Keep Dirty Long Nails..add Urz - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shortcomings Of Guys Who Keep Dirty Long Nails..add Urz (611 Views)

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails / Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon / Why You Should Stop Keeping Very Long Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shortcomings Of Guys Who Keep Dirty Long Nails..add Urz by daewoorazer(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
I can't but ask myself why guys keep long nails most especially when they maintain a bad hygiene. These reasons are why I loathe being around 'em:

1. The sight of some will nauseate you...i'v seen long brown nails, but recently, I saw red. They were nothing different from that of a vulture

2. You dare not play with them, they'll leave signature all over ya body

3. Have you seen them pick their nose with it? Yew!

4. I was on a long queue in a bank when I began to hear 'craw craww crawwww'..I was startled at first only to later realise it was d sound of a guy's claws against his thick bearded cheek

5. This I hate the most and this category of people are fond of this, - when I am chatting with you and u are tryin to make a point, pleeaseee, u dont need to touch me b4 i get ur point...im so allergic to dz! Add urz
Re: Shortcomings Of Guys Who Keep Dirty Long Nails..add Urz by kossyablaze(m): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lemme consult my guy
Re: Shortcomings Of Guys Who Keep Dirty Long Nails..add Urz by tenderlaw(m): 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
You will nearly die if you allow them to finger you. grin grin grin
Re: Shortcomings Of Guys Who Keep Dirty Long Nails..add Urz by daewoorazer(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin ...... Especially virgins...na surgical tinz
Re: Shortcomings Of Guys Who Keep Dirty Long Nails..add Urz by hod898(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
Very funny @ no. 4.
5. If there is an incident where a heavy object lands on it, na balloon dey fingers go turn into.
Re: Shortcomings Of Guys Who Keep Dirty Long Nails..add Urz by daewoorazer(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
Balloon... grin buhahahaha....or if d long nail hook sumthing hard den gets torn...
Re: Shortcomings Of Guys Who Keep Dirty Long Nails..add Urz by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
You can say that again. Those nails can be very irritating. Some will be like those of vampires. It is always good to trim one's nails short, as long nails harbour germs and shiits particles. I just pray they don't finger their babes with such nails.

(1) (Reply)

Why It Is Good To Sleep Unclad / Coughing Out Phlegm Leads To Choking - Laryngospasms? / Nutriance Synergy Cycle, Look Younger-longer...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.