Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Dpr Is Recruiting? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dpr Is Recruiting? (2968 Views)

Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / Dpr Is Recruiting / Dpr Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dpr Is Recruiting? by Onumacious: 12:02am On Jun 06, 2009
Abeg anybody get idea how DPR take dey recruit? weda they get agent wey dey recruit 4 them or na only back yard runns wai dey happen there, how person wai no get refeerer (godmother) go take work there?
am expecting +ve responses oooooooh.
Re: Dpr Is Recruiting? by jodeci(m): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2009
u be idiotoo,na like that they de ask question?
Re: Dpr Is Recruiting? by akman(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2009
jodeci:

u be idiotoo,na like that they de ask question?
I second u, lots of nitwits on dis page. atimes u start wonderx if really they ve got the basic credit in english language.
Re: Dpr Is Recruiting? by Trbrown: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2009
Fellow jobseekers, pls try and stop misleading readers with the subjects of ur post. its either u r asking a qtn or making a statement of fact. stop drawing unnecessary attention to irrelevant post. Meanwhile devote more time to productive post that will help u and help others.
Re: Dpr Is Recruiting? by hayoakins(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2009
u guys are something else and not the poster, cant you read question mark after the topic?, open una eyes
Re: Dpr Is Recruiting? by kugaba(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2009
hayoakins:

u guys are dumb and not the poster, cant you read question mark after the topic?, open una eyes
You r too hard on them. The writer should have started the statement with is'. Perhaps to make it a question, not a statement of fact. Is drp recruiting? sounds beta, doen't it?
Re: Dpr Is Recruiting? by jodeci(m): 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2009
@hayoakins

Do u put question mark at the end of a statement? Is that a question or a complete statement? Get ur english basics right?
Re: Dpr Is Recruiting? by adeolajire(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2009
It really shows your inability to use words.
What a pity!
Re: Dpr Is Recruiting? by shyshina(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2009
@ Jodeci, The poster asked a question in pigin english and not a statement.
as for the poster, this room is for well productive and educated persons, you should write properly here.
Re: Dpr Is Recruiting? by jodeci(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2009
@shyshina

Bros,where the pidgin english dey here,pls undeline am "DPR is recruiting"

we are not refering to the question which was asked in pidgin but the caption.
Re: Dpr Is Recruiting? by shyshina(m): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2009
@Jodeci
are we talking about your sentence here or the initial poster sentence
because i can still recollect what the initial poster wrote,

pls take note the below sentence and tell me where it is written " DPR is recruiting"

"Abeg anybody get idea how DPR take dey recruit? weda they get agent wey dey recruit 4 them or na only back yard runns wai dey happen there, how person wai no get refeerer (godmother) go take work there?
am expecting +ve responses oooooooh''
Re: Dpr Is Recruiting? by kugaba(m): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2009
shyshina:

@ Jodeci, The poster asked a question in pigin english and not a statement.
as for the poster, this room is for well productive and educated persons, you should write properly here.

The caption was and is very misleading. The question was not properly constructed please.
Re: Dpr Is Recruiting? by jodeci(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2009
@shyshina

We are talking about the thread topic,it is the thread topic that will either motivate you to probe further or u move on.

Believe me, most people who are on this thread are here becos they interpret the topic as meaning DPR is recruiting instead of the question that will stare u at the face when u open to find out modalities,positions advertised for and all that.

Bros we are refering to the topic and not the question in pidgin english
Re: Dpr Is Recruiting? by kugaba(m): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2009
shyshina:

@Jodeci
are we talking about your sentence here or the initial poster sentence
because i can still recollect what the initial poster wrote,

pls take note the below sentence and tell me where it is written " DPR is recruiting"

we are saying the same thing.
DRP is not recruiting. Last time they did, it was strictly man know man. They are the most corrupt government parastatal in Nigeria. I stand to be quoted.
Re: Dpr Is Recruiting? by akman(m): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2009
u guys pls wastx ur time on less informed persons, dt post is clear as being very misleadx.
whomsoever supports it is doin so in very bad faith.
Re: Dpr Is Recruiting? by Onumacious: 12:28am On Jun 07, 2009
You guys should hold your peace ooh, where were you guys when i asked the question the right way? i didn't get any response i decided to be controversial it's a pity you guys are selfish.
Kugaba i think you know what's up does it mean without knowing any man one cant get there?
Away sha you guys have not anwsered my question just forget the way it was asked and provide answers to it if you have i beg una ooh.
Re: Dpr Is Recruiting? by brainbox1: 7:10am On Jun 07, 2009
They are the most corrupt government parastatal in Nigeria. I stand to be quoted.

And You shall be corrected. The fact that you failed to get in does not mean they are corrupt. Like every other organization in Nigeria, Mam know man works, but that does not mean merit did not work.
Re: Dpr Is Recruiting? by Onumacious: 7:39am On Jun 07, 2009
Brainbo God bless u i strongly share thesame believe with u, please keep the faith
Re: Dpr Is Recruiting? by Unubi(f): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2009
lets leave this argument and discuss their pay, what is it like? Do they pay better than NNPC?
Re: Dpr Is Recruiting? by kugaba(m): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2009
brainbox1:

And You shall be corrected. The fact that you failed to get in does not mean they are corrupt. Like every other organization in Nigeria, Mam know man works, but that does not mean merit did not work.

I know what i am talking about. My elder broda works with DPR, presently in EKET. Do u believe that DPR is secretly recruiting? Most DPR staff are not aware. Infact, a classmate of mine( University of Ibadan) became a staff even when he was still a youth corper. So what r u telling me? That most people who were neva called 4 aptitude test by DPR became staff because their names were sent to DPR head office at NO 7 kofo abayomi street, victoria island from Abuja? I dont want to talk please.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Bank Recruitment: Not A Fresh Graduate But Qualified & Under 30 / Deli Foods Nigeria Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.