Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Need Help With The Reading Settings Of www.starttells.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help With The Reading Settings Of www.starttells.com (496 Views)

Redesign Of Www.ocean-ms.com / Hi I'm Abolarinwa Adewale:owner Of Www.flavourway..com Ask Me Anything / Starttells.com Just Overtook Over 1.2 Million Websites In 3days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With The Reading Settings Of www.starttells.com by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pls I can't find the Reading settings on the my WordPress. I wanna increase the number of posts on the main page, but the settings is nowhere to be found.
The blog I need help with is www.starttells.com it is hosted on
Thanks

Re: Need Help With The Reading Settings Of www.starttells.com by Julius2214(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Bossforeva:
Pls I can't find the Reading settings on the my WordPress. I wanna increase the number of posts on the main page, but the settings is nowhere to be found.
The blog I need help with is www.starttells.com it is hosted on
Thanks
Why not get a host and move to a self hosted blog. It has more features than using the free account.
Re: Need Help With The Reading Settings Of www.starttells.com by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Julius2214:

Why not get a host and move to a self hosted blog. It has more features than using the free account.
am waiting for more money to maintain that option without no hitches. Am really interested in that self hosting plan.
Re: Need Help With The Reading Settings Of www.starttells.com by Julius2214(m): 7:15am On Dec 17, 2015
Bossforeva:
am waiting for more money to maintain that option without no hitches. Am really interested in that self hosting plan.
oh... that 'll be great

(1) (Reply)

Mp3 Tag / Simpsonconcept: Create Wp Site For Your Business / Educational Bloggers! If Your Interested In Running Your RSS Feed On My Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.