Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Only God Knows When I Would Get Married –empress Njama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only God Knows When I Would Get Married –empress Njama (602 Views)

Empress Njama Cuts Her Long Hair / Empress Njama's Photos From Plane Cockpit / Empress Njama Without Makeup Or Weave (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only God Knows When I Would Get Married –empress Njama by firmy2reign: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
Empress Njama, who was in town over the weekend to celebrate her birthday and her foundation’s 10th year anniversary told Saturday Beats that only God knows when she would get married and raise kids of her own.
She said,
“If I had the opportunity to see God, I would ask him when I would get married and have kids of my own.”
The delectable actress further said that the reason she relocated to Abuja is because of her business and not because of Nollywood or controversies that have trailed her in the past.

She quote
“I relocated from Lagos to Abuja because of my business. My clothing line was suited for women of the north and that is why I relocated to Abuja. I make long dresses and my target is Abuja women. My move has not affected my career as an actress. Even when I am 80 years old, I can still play various roles. If I relied on Nollywood, I would not be able to feed these children. My relocation has nothing to do with Nollywood. Even if I was still in Lagos, I would have still faced my business till it could stand on its own. The movie is always there and the roles still keep coming in,” she said.

Re: Only God Knows When I Would Get Married –empress Njama by Airforce1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
you had the opportunity of marrying timaya but you blow it up by cheating
Re: Only God Knows When I Would Get Married –empress Njama by Cholls(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
My brother i tire o. Abi see how someone dey console hersef.
Re: Only God Knows When I Would Get Married –empress Njama by Vision4God: 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
God loves u empress
Re: Only God Knows When I Would Get Married –empress Njama by Khd95(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
My sister END TIME is near fa
Re: Only God Knows When I Would Get Married –empress Njama by kossyablaze(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Na u sabi

(1) (Reply)

I Have Free Vip Tickets For Soundcity Blast Who Wants / Wande Coal Debuts New Dread Look [photo] / Acne Home Cures - Remove Your Pimples Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.