Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

The Revolution Taking Place In The Real Estate Industry!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Revolution Taking Place In The Real Estate Industry!!! (753 Views)

Femi Otedola Taking His Daughter, Temi, To School In A Throwback Photo / 9 Important Things You Should Know Before Taking A Bank Loan / Next Might Be A Crash In Real Estate Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Revolution Taking Place In The Real Estate Industry!!! by CoachNehes(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Stop what you doing now !!!

I have not so good, good and great news for you. so which would you like to hear/read first?.

Let's start with the not so good news,
Due to the economic crisis in the country, over 1.4 million jobs has been lost in just the past 6 months.
The major sectors affected are the banking, oil and gas, production sectors. When this sectors are hit, other smaller sectors servicing them will also be affected. A reliable source told me, just yesterday Monday (14/12/15), Dangote laid off 200 staff from his administrative work force.
Even the banking sector is still planning on laying off another 50,000 staff between now and January 2016.

The good news:
Irrespective of all these happenings, this is the best time to create a additional income source or call it a plan B. Like a wise man once said "dig your well before you get thirsty". The good news is that whether you have been affected by the job loss or not, you can start planning to build a successful business of your own part time or full time as the case may be, to secure your future and that of your family.

The great news:
This week, I would be sharing an amazing opportunity/revolution taking place in the real estate industry with just 30 serious people.
we would agree that real estate is one of the best( if not the best) investment/business that is not so affected by the current collapse trend.

So this Friday and Saturday by 12noon in Opebi, Ikeja Lagos.
I would show just 30 serious people how to get their share in this real estate revolution, imagine being able to start a real estate business with less than 5,000naira. Yes you heard me right..

If you would like to tap into this amazing opportunity, text your name, location, email id and day you want to attend (either Friday or Saturday) to the phone number on my signature now!!!(preferably your WhatsApp number).

Only first 30 people, so send your entry now to reserve a seat, you would get more details after your text.

Your friend,
Coach Nehes.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

That Million-dollar-idea / UBA, Bags Best Bank Award / Swissgarde: The Best MLM Biz In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.