Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

New Photoshoot As Tara Durotoye Pays Best Friend, TY Bello And Her Twin Visit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photoshoot As Tara Durotoye Pays Best Friend, TY Bello And Her Twin Visit (1369 Views)

Leo Dasilva & Ifu Ennada Photoshoot As A Couple / Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photoshoot As Tara Durotoye Pays Best Friend, TY Bello And Her Twin Visit by yusaze2007: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
Photographer TY Bello and Make up artist, Tara Durotoye have been best friends since they were 11. The latter stopped by at the former's studio recently and had a photoshoot with Chris and Chris, so adorable. See a few photos below...

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/new-photoshoot-as-tara-durotoye-pays-ty-bello-visit.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: New Photoshoot As Tara Durotoye Pays Best Friend, TY Bello And Her Twin Visit by yusaze2007: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: New Photoshoot As Tara Durotoye Pays Best Friend, TY Bello And Her Twin Visit by Chanchit: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
I thought they said she cut her afro, abi she don fix another one? Cute twins, just like me and my twin bro back then.
Re: New Photoshoot As Tara Durotoye Pays Best Friend, TY Bello And Her Twin Visit by balash(m): 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hehe

(1) (Reply)

This Actor's Wife Just Want Us To Know She Has Big Boobs / Ini Edo,patience Ozokwo,chacha Eke,j Benjamin, Shan George,others@ C Carnival / Ex-president Obasanjo Reacts To Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef – See Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.