Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

That Face You Keep When Dasuki Mentions Your Name In The Arms Deal Saga - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / That Face You Keep When Dasuki Mentions Your Name In The Arms Deal Saga (1010 Views)

That Face Though / (pic)the Look On Your Face When Dasuki Mentions Your Name. / The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Face You Keep When Dasuki Mentions Your Name In The Arms Deal Saga by Minemrys: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
Since the recent arms deal saga, we've seen many hands being pointed at by Dasuki. Funny what would be your reacti0n and excuse if by mistake your name was menti0ned? Mine would be "the m0ney i recieved fr0m Dasuki was for my house rent n0t arms deal" lolz

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Facts Am Sure You Never Knew. / A Girl Missed Her Period.... / What's Your Take On This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.