Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,824 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Footballers Slept Outside Taraba State Govt House To Demand Payment Of Salary - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballers Slept Outside Taraba State Govt House To Demand Payment Of Salary (294 Views)

2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos / FC Taraba Players Sleep In Front Of Govt House Over 11months Salary(Pics) / Pics Showing Taraba FC Players Sleeping Outside Taraba State's Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Footballers Slept Outside Taraba State Govt House To Demand Payment Of Salary by marked10(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmm, i don't know were this country is heading to ooo my brothers and sisters. Is it that everything waited for APC government to take over before it crashed? or is it that the government of the day don't know what they are doing? Which one is it? Because i can't fathom the reason they cannot pay common N18,000 for minimum wage again while one person dey carry &2bm chop, others they carry $600m, $500, including the one way i hear say on female blogger chop way be N240m. I no that one na lie sha, but my people, what is really the problem?

Imagine the picture above, according to Collin Udoh, players of Premier League club FC Taraba spent Monday night outside the Government House to demand payment of 11 month wages. This is not the first time the players has resorted to stringent measures to make their demands. On Friday, December 4, the players closed the gate of the Government House. They were seen carrying placards that reads:

"We are dying, give us our 12 months salaries"

What is this my people? Are we that poor? Jesus Christ. Well, am really sorry for those civil servants that works for government. Am really sorry.

See more at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/footballers-slept-outside-taraba-state.html

cc lalasticlala ishilove mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Rafa Benitez Have Being Off Loaded By Real Madrid / Hot Football Tpoics That Are Trending Right Now / What Should Be Nigeria Starting Eleven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.