Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Half Plot Of Land For Sale In Osogbo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Half Plot Of Land For Sale In Osogbo (1095 Views)

SOLD!!!: uncompleted 3 Bedroom Flat On a full Plot For Sale In Osogbo #2.3m / Fire Guts Club Medusa In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) / For Sale: Bungalow On Half Plot Of Land At Itire - Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Half Plot Of Land For Sale In Osogbo by Johnnyessence(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
good evening everyone i have half plot plot of land in osogbo that's very close to a tarred road, 15 minutes drive to dada estate junction in osogbo. the half plot of land is good for farming, construction purpose.the plot comprises of C of O document, receipt will be giving to the buyer.price goes for 350,000 naira only.my contact no:08065640627 thk u.
Re: Half Plot Of Land For Sale In Osogbo by Johnnyessence(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
Johnnyessence:
good evening everyone i have half plot plot of land in osogbo that's very close to a tarred road, 15 minutes drive to dada estate junction in osogbo. the half plot of land is good for farming, construction purpose.the plot comprises of C of O document, receipt will be giving to the buyer.price goes for 350,000 naira only.my contact no:08065640627 thk u.
the size of the land is between 50 by 70sqm.
Re: Half Plot Of Land For Sale In Osogbo by Ephemmm: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2015
Johnnyessence:
the size of the land is between 50 by 70sqm.

Where was it situated in Oshogbo and what is the last price? A picture could be of help.
Re: Half Plot Of Land For Sale In Osogbo by ProlifixEnterp(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2015
kindly give us the best price ?
Re: Half Plot Of Land For Sale In Osogbo by Johnnyessence(m): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
ProlifixEnterp:
kindly give us the best price ?
bro the best price is 350k.infact the place is not far to osun capital hotel the land is along the tarred road.
Re: Half Plot Of Land For Sale In Osogbo by Johnnyessence(m): 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ephemmm:

Where was it situated in Oshogbo and what is the last price? A picture could be of help.
sorry oooo am not using camera phone ooo.am using modem to browse sorry.pls am not a fraudster, infact no agent attach cos' i know what this so called agent do pertaining selling land be free if u want to come for inspection and research about the land.bro last price is 350k. thks
Re: Half Plot Of Land For Sale In Osogbo by Johnnyessence(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
for further talks and private chart u can reach me on 08065640627 or on my Hotmail:johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com thk u. feel free to ask questions.
Re: Half Plot Of Land For Sale In Osogbo by Johnnyessence(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
it's still on infact u can come to the place and see things for urself.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Land In Ilorin For #150,000(fast Developing Area) / NAIRALANDERS - Cheap And Affordable Architectural Building Plans / 2-bedroom Flat @ Parkview Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.