Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Statement Of Account And Sweden Embassy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Statement Of Account And Sweden Embassy (958 Views)

Germany, Mit-singapore, World Citizen Netherlands And Sweden Scholarships | Appl / Student Visa For Norway, Finland And Sweden / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statement Of Account And Sweden Embassy by melodytos(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2009
hello friends
i want to know if a person can present relatives statement of account e.g uncle for sweden student visa application
Re: Statement Of Account And Sweden Embassy by Phemour: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2009
i dont get you
Re: Statement Of Account And Sweden Embassy by melodytos(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2009
is it possible to use relative bank statement for sweden application for student visa. cos they demanded for personal bank statement. i will soon go for the interview
:08061224758 or melody19113@yahoo.co.uk pls reply me
Re: Statement Of Account And Sweden Embassy by sparta(f): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2009
Hi Melody

I just got admitted, lets hook to discuss way forward.

jeskemy@yahoo.com
Re: Statement Of Account And Sweden Embassy by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2009
sparta pls am about 2 apply 4 d spring session.can u tell me wat 2 submit wit my cover sheet.i knw my waec result of course(original frm waec)and scatch card.cos i heard i need 2 summit my secondary skool transcript together or d skool needs 2 send d transcript 4 me.pls reply.thanks or mail me wit nicenikky4real@yahoo.com
Re: Statement Of Account And Sweden Embassy by sparta(f): 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2009
Hi tonella

All you need to attach is your secondayr school certificate and a scratch car that will be used to confirm online with waec. if you however have like an OND or any kind of diploma certificate, attach it so you can get exemption on TOEFL. it will inrease your chances. I used my secondary school cert and an OND cert and i was given exemption on TOEFL.

THE BEST
Re: Statement Of Account And Sweden Embassy by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2009
phemour/ sparta
pls am about 2 apply 4 d spring session.can u tell me wat 2 submit wit my cover sheet.i knw my waec result of course(original frm waec)and scatch card.cos i heard i need 2 summit my secondary skool transcript together or d skool needs 2 send d transcript 4 me.pls reply.thanks or mail me wit nicenikky4real@yahoo.com.spaarta said something about exemption frm toefl and dat he included his ond result.i have none of these, can i still apply.i dont hav toefl.will i b given an exemtion?halla back cos am online.cheers

(1) (Reply)

The Issue Of Fake Private Universities In Nigeria. / Nairalanders Beware Of This Overseas Study Scam: Man Just Reaping Nigerians / Second Choice Unical Post Utme 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.