Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Some People On Social Media Are Just Too Unnecessarily Serious. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some People On Social Media Are Just Too Unnecessarily Serious. (713 Views)

Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media / This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This... / We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People On Social Media Are Just Too Unnecessarily Serious. by noblegrex: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
It is unfortunate to know that so many people do not know what social media stand for.Before I go straight to my point,let me digress a bit. When we say something is social,it can be something related to your friends and the time you spend together to enjoy yourself and it also relates to the way you meet people and form a relationship.etc MEDIA; media is just all the organizations,such as TV,radio and news papers,that provide information for the public. So,social media- Is just a friendly organization or means, where people can meet,chat and pass information to each other in a friendly manner. Straight to my point.the reason for this post is to broaden the understanding of some people who are being to unnecessarily serious on social media.to be precise,there was a post complaing about people wrongfully using constrictions on social media like AM in place of I'M.well, according to my definition of social media,this is supposed to be a friendly conversation, a CHAT' which is not formal at all, and you cannot expect me to start constructing sentences or looking for one BiG grammer to' blow' when I might have rice,stew,yam on my burner that needed my attention but only sqeezed some time to chat or need to eat some sumptuos food.it is no big deal because you're chating up a friend.you're not writing a proposal to a company or a letter to your boss. So pls drop that I too know syndrom and stop being boring. Note; this is not to encourage some lazy bones because some people are naturaly lazy and might not know the difference.but for some of us that understands what it is,its just a means of buying time and saying no time to waist time.it is also just to encourage my hilarious Nairalander to fire on .let's enjoy it.its an enjoyment organization.Because some comment sometimes make me wanna pee.
Re: Some People On Social Media Are Just Too Unnecessarily Serious. by divinehand2003(m): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
I beg teach them make dem hear word.
Re: Some People On Social Media Are Just Too Unnecessarily Serious. by Hundreddegrees(m): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
U have a point!!!
Re: Some People On Social Media Are Just Too Unnecessarily Serious. by midehi2(f): 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
yea very correct, some cant type without dictionary by their side so they can be recognized and tag intelligent.

and those that tag you dull brain are the ones guilty of this
Re: Some People On Social Media Are Just Too Unnecessarily Serious. by Cutehector(m): 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
I dont even give a hoot abt what people say on social media ... If u cant understand my expression, den go and kill urself.
Re: Some People On Social Media Are Just Too Unnecessarily Serious. by ITbomb(m): 2:49am On Dec 17, 2015
What you do frequently turns into habit, it is best to use proper English whenever possible.
The case of people using informal (chat) expression in formal scenery is too much and worse when they don't know the correction.

I no say I too sabi but when you leave school and enter the real world and working place, certain habits might be difficult to stop so it is best to cultivate good writing habits.

For me I dey use auto correct and predictions by swype keyboard, much faster than even to use abbreviations
Re: Some People On Social Media Are Just Too Unnecessarily Serious. by Qualer: 6:32am On Dec 17, 2015
midehi2:
yea very correct, some cant type without dictionary by their side so they can be recognized and tag intelligent.

and those that tag you dull brain are the ones guilty of this

you dey dull?? grin
Re: Some People On Social Media Are Just Too Unnecessarily Serious. by midehi2(f): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
Qualer:

you dey dull?? grin
like you
Re: Some People On Social Media Are Just Too Unnecessarily Serious. by Qualer: 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
midehi2:

like you

(1) (Reply)

Which Courses On Social Science Is The Toughest / NIGERIA ARMY RECRUITEMENT 2015/2016 Application Form Is Out. / Help Save A Life. ...help Save Munir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.