Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

My Funny Dad - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Funny Dad (684 Views)

10 Funny Dad And Mum Text Messages Compilation / Abeg Laugh.... My Funny Memes And Pics Collection / My Funny Belykbro Pictures Compilation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Dad by plusoneme: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2015
Well! You guys should know me by now so i don't need any introduction and if you don't check my profile but there is one thing u dont know, I school in d north Sokoto to be precise. I knw what you are thinking (boko haram) I don't care, you wanna knw why? They hav somtin dat i don't have MONEY and if there is anything i don't play with CHEESE which bring me to this. One day my pop and I went out to visit to visit one of his uncle (the chairman of my LGA), wen he told me we were going out i was surprised cos he is not d type even to drop you on d road INA (for where) he will only reply like dis "boi! do u knw hw much i trekked to get dis car?" No sir " suffer for want u want so that u can knw how important it is" but i use to wonder hw long i have to suffer cos hav bn hearing dat ringtone since wen i was small. So as we are going, he whispered to me do u knw why am taking u out, i replied No then he said egbon Kunle is not frm 9ice family wen it comes to money maybe wen he sees u he will emulate dasuki. I was so happy dat am gonna make money no knowing dat my pop got his own plan. So wen we got there i understand why my pop said he is not from dasuki family, he was just posting visitors, i can't afford fall for it sha cos am a man on a mission. When we were abt to leave He called me "my son i only have change with me right now which I don't think it's enough for big boi like you why don't you come back next time so that I can settle u" I looked at my fada face and it was not smiling at all thats wen i knw i hav to do something or else no food for me at home then i said Sir, u see my needs right now are small and only change can settle it then d man reluctantly gave me 2k, at dat moment i was happy cos i don hammer but wen I looked at my dird i knw if dont do somtin i may finally end up with nothing whch got me thinking of wat i can do to secure my yam from dasuki farm then i remembered that d trouser i wore had a wicked pocket that has tear, I smiled grin On getting out he told me to surrender d yam as i dig into my pocket,he noticed i was actin funny the next tin i heard is "bring out d money son" I brought out one figo and he asked of d oda one which I said I lost it he said how? My pocket is badt sir then i showed him the canal to my surprised he said issorit, I was so happy thinking of how I go spend d cheese i don't knw dat he was watching me walking as if i hav egg on my legs. On our way home we stopped at a butik and told me dat he is not happy cos of my bad trousers and we should get another one with d money then he saw me hoding my trousers again as i walked towards the butik. Chose the on i like, for my mind we are going to be on our way then he said "son where it and let see if it size u FOOLISH BOI" thats wen i know that EFCC has secure my dasuki yam grin grin
Re: My Funny Dad by Kayoski(m): 8:15am On Dec 17, 2015
OK..

(1) (Reply)

Young Man, What Do You Do For A Living? / Have You Done This Today? (photo) / How Smart Are You?!...........get In Let's Have Some Fun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.