Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not (23910 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Why Has Oyedepo, Adeboye, Suleiman Not Healed Cobhams? / What Reasons Made You Start Doubting Religion(s) And Then God(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 17, 2015
Few year back, I knew there was nothing like god buh my assertion wasn't that tenacious cos of series of testimonies of miracles I do hear here and there. My father, who is a devoted christian has been sick seriously(can't move or talk) for some months now. This is a father who believe strongly in heaven i.e he frowns at anything that is not of god.

I'm not here actually to bore anybody with my life's story. I just want you all who are gullibly still following those sumbitch, to have a rethink.

What I'm goin through right now is an affirmation to my believe about the existence of god

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Cutehector(m): 7:32am On Dec 17, 2015
God knws best..
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by utenwuson: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2015
ur believe already states d obvious! u dad may not be heal ds year but u knw wah? God exist!!!

4 Likes

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by kossyablaze(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2015
I understand u passing tru lots bro.I once felt dah way too.Trust me,things will get better WITH TIME.

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Janet101(f): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2015
I can understand ur pains,I knw how it's feels to see ur dad in pains but pls,hold on to ur faith,d Lord will heal him
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2015
utenwuson:
ur believe already states d obvious! u dad may not be heal ds year but u knw wah? God exist!!!

Indeed
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by johnydon22(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2015
This isn't really a sound way to deduct the inexistence of any deity, it wreaks of emotional sentiment rather than logical deductions.

Well i think it will do you and your father much good if you guys stop trusting abstract concepts for help, stop hoping for helps from the sky.

any deity should be able to say HI before helping anybody

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by menesheh(m): 7:53am On Dec 17, 2015
johnydon22:
[

any deity should be able to say HI before helping anybody[/i]

grin cheesy cheesy

Should atleast first lift a stone before attributing the creation of such stone to him.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by johnydon22(m): 7:54am On Dec 17, 2015
menesheh:

grin cheesy cheesy

Should atleast first lift a stone before attributing the creation of such stone to him.
by talking to himself like a freak
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by menesheh(m): 7:54am On Dec 17, 2015
utenwuson:

No, It may be the case that god doesn't exist.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2015
johnydon22:
This isn't really a sound way to deduct the inexistence of any deity, it wreaks of emotional sentiment rather than logical deductions.

Well i think it will do you and your father much good if you guys stop trusting abstract concepts for help, stop hoping for helps from the sky.

any deity should be able to say HI before helping anybody

He(my father) is the one hoping to get healed by some sky god which I'v always not believd in
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by johnydon22(m): 7:58am On Dec 17, 2015
Jadonjack:

He(my father) is the one hoping to get healed by some sky god which I'v always not believd in
why not convince him to try a hospital again, a test will reveal the ailment and then it can be treated accordingly

2 Likes

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2015
menesheh:

No, It may be the case that god doesn't exist.

No, god doesn't exist
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 17, 2015
johnydon22:

why not convince him to try a hospital again, a test will reveal the ailment and then it can be treated accordingly

He keeps saying(with signs) that he needs prayer only. And I'v evn lost count of prophets that hav cm to pray for him.

Still, not an inch of improvement has stepd in
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by johnydon22(m): 8:09am On Dec 17, 2015
Jadonjack:

He keeps saying(with signs) that he needs prayer only. And I'v evn lost count of prophets that hav cm to pray for him.

Still, not an inch of improvement has stepd in
That is serious.. He is playing with his life for real
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by menesheh(m): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2015
Jadonjack:

No, god doesn't exist

You are right, maybe he doesn't.

There is not even a Single evidence he does.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by tartar9(m): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2015
Jadonjack:
Few year back, I knew there was nothing like god buh my assertion wasn't that tenacious cos of series of testimonies of miracles I do hear here and there. My father, who is a devoted christian has been sick seriously(can't move or talk) for some months now. This is a father who believe strongly in heaven i.e he frowns at anything that is not of god.

I'm not here actually to bore anybody with my life's story. I just want you all who are gullibly still following those sumbitch, to have a rethink.

What I'm goin through right now is an affirmation to my believe about the existence of god

your father loves God,maybe God wants to be with him before December ends sad
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Roseey0(f): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2015
God will visit you specially son.

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by vincent10(m): 8:13am On Dec 17, 2015
Why blame God and not the Devil?

Your father has chosen the right path. He is currently at peace with God. Allow him to rest. He will be one of the benefactors of heaven.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 17, 2015
menesheh:

You are right, maybe he doesn't.

There is not even a Single evidence he does.

No single evidence at all.

Abi, why d heck will I watch someone I created go through some sort of obnoxious pains.

Even the whites takes care of there robots meticulously
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2015
vincent10:
Why blame God and not the Devil?

Your father has chosen the right path. He is currently at peace with God. Allow him to rest. He will be one of the benefactors of heaven.

Benefactor of heaven!? At an early stage? Do yu even know how old he is?
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by DonCortino: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2015
Did you pray to God to heal him?

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by vincent10(m): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2015
Jadonjack:

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by vincent10(m): 8:30am On Dec 17, 2015
Jadonjack:

The reason why we live is to die. Age is not a fact
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2015
DonCortino:
Did you pray to God to heal him?

Prayer is not an option anymore. I'm sure prayer itself is tired of being prayed

1 Like

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2015
vincent10:

The reason why we live is to die. Age is not a fact

Buh at least its better to just die once and for all instead of laying on a sick bed for months and not evn knowing when d death is gonna come
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by malvisguy212: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2015
Jadonjack:
Few year back, I knew there was nothing like god buh my assertion wasn't that tenacious cos of series of testimonies of miracles

confused atheist /church gore. You know there was Nothing like God yet you believe He exist just because of miracle.why will you seek help from a God who you believe He doesent exist ? A Wicked and adulterous nation seek for a sign, NONE shall be given.

God want quality faith and not large congregation.

2 Likes

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by malvisguy212: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2015
Jadonjack:

Buh at least its better to just die once and for all instead of laying on a sick bed for months and not evn knowing when d death is gonna come
if you really care for your dad, you will not create thread like this, will your dad be happy to read something like this from you? You are only worsen the situation.
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
confused atheist /church gore. You know there was Nothing like God yet you believe He exist just because of miracle.why will you seek help from a God who you believe He doesent exist ? A Wicked and adulterous nation seek for a sign, NONE shall be given.

God want quality faith and not large congregation.

I neva said I believd cos of miracles, I said hearing of miracle testimonies made me wanna av a rethink of the path I chose

And if you are talking of quality faith, I assure you ll see nothing less in my father. if trully he exist, he should av considered my father's faith and heal him

3 Likes

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by malvisguy212: 9:12am On Dec 17, 2015
Jadonjack:

rebellious child you are. Insulting your dad believe.

My dad was very seek, he went for hospital check up, and the doctor say he has heart problem, he was a very good christian, I learn a lot from him. One evening he sat down , and began to praise God, singing praises and Glorify His Holy name, he sang praise until he fell asleep, in his sleep he dream he was vomiting. When daybreak reach, he went for hospital check , the doctor say his heart was perfect.

2 Likes

Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
if you really care for your dad, you will not create thread like this, will your dad be happy to read something like this from you? You are only worsen the situation.

The only reason he may not be happy is probably because I'm against his believe. If yu are a Theist, wait till you are in my father's shoe before you decide what to believe

I just hope its not gonna be too late then
Re: If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not by malvisguy212: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2015
Jadonjack:

I neva said I believd cos of miracles, I said hearing of miracle testimonies made me wanna av a rethink of the path I chose

And if you are talking of quality faith, I assure you ll see nothing less in my father. if trully he exist, he should av considered my father's faith and heal him
okay. Why will you need help from a God who you believe he never exist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Russian Orthodox Church In Amsterdam Announces Split With Moscow Due To Ukraine. / Redeemed Church Zonal Headquarters Sealed By Lagos State Government / Herbert Wigwe: Did His Pastor Mourn Long Enough? By Fola Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.