Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (17/12/15) -persistence Brings The Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (17/12/15) -persistence Brings The Answer (1765 Views)

How Can We Relate And Justify This? 1 Kings 17: 12-13 / Persistence Brings The Answer / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/12/15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (17/12/15) -persistence Brings The Answer by dallyemmy: 8:06am On Dec 17, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Thursday December 17th 2015) -PERSISTENCE BRINGS THE ANSWER
1.I appreciate you Father because you are a covenant keeping God.
2.Thank you Father for your compassion and love for me and my family.
3.I worship you Father because you are a God that answers prayers by fire.
4.Father, have mercy upon me and forgive me all my sins.
5.Father, grant me the grace to pray without ceasing, until my joy is full.
6.Father, make me a consistent, committed and dependable follower of Christ.
7.Father, grant me the grace to always wait for your timing for my life.
8.Father, let every spirit of despair, disappointment, discouragement and lukewarmness, that has crept into my life be destroyed and neutralised by the blood of Jesus.
9.Father, let every long standing and stubborn problem in my life be terminated today, by your mercy.
10.Father, let every spirit of fear and doubt be paralysed in my life, in Jesus' name.
11.Father, help me not to give up before my day of visitation.
12.I refuse to give up, at the edge of my breakthrough, in Jesus' name.
13.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Is This Truly Jesus Christ's Picture? / The Christian(s) Vs Atheist(s) Debate Will Never End... And Is A Waste Of Time / This Is A Picture Of Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.