Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read (3805 Views)

Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Infinix Note 2: Infinix x600 Next BIG6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2015
Nairalnders
for those of you planning to switch to this new phone, i indulge you to pls wait till this new problem is solved please.
I bought my new phone from 3chub on Saturday(12/12/2015). After I got home that faithful day, I started to observe some anomalies on the phone, like.....
1. it automatically switches to home page by itself, even when I'm tasking it.
2. it corrupts my pictures on it's own. like it can just select some pictures on it own and would write cannot generate thumbnail on them.
I have tried changing the memory card for at least the 3rd time now but yet all to no use.
I visited carlcare today, and they told me they can't help me because the phone is a new phone and the software is not available yet.
I'm planning on returning it today to where I bought it, but I don't know if they would replace it or still have to refer me back to carlcare. Guys please advise me here... thanks
Re: New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read by kolexepana: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Infinix products are substandard undecided

1 Like

Re: New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read by donprosper6(m): 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Factory reset
Re: New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read by iamtewwy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bro me and 2 of my friends bought ds same fone on 12/12/ 15.. . None of have complained abt the fone..because u were just unlucky dosnt mean u shud tell others nt to buy..d fone is perfectly ok..u were just unlucky..well mayb u du a factory reset it myt solve ur problm

1 Like

Re: New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read by hary158: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
I'm using this phone,its smooth ..x.x
Re: New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read by Sylverkenz(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
Mine is wonderful
Re: New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read by AwesomeRomeo: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hmmm. Is the price still 30k5? undecided Planning to buy it by the end of January
Re: New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read by therealesttin(m): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
Drabeey:
Nairalnders
for those of you planning to switch to this new phone, i indulge you to pls wait till this new problem is solved please.
I bought my new phone from 3chub on Saturday(12/12/2015). After I got home that faithful day, I started to observe some anomalies on the phone, like.....
2. it corrupts my pictures on it's own. like it can just select some pictures on it own and would write cannot generate thumbnail on them.
I have tried changing the memory card for at least the 3rd time now but yet all to no use.
I visited carlcare today, and they told me they can't help me because the phone is a new phone and the software is not available yet.
I'm planning on returning it today to where I bought it, but I don't know if they would replace it or still have to refer me back to carlcare. Guys please advise me here... thanks

I will advise you to stop giving advise as it's seems biased. I have used this phone like am using a danfo bus and it survived, so what are you talking about. You should ask how many people have similar issues before discouraging others not to buy. Kai.
Re: New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read by iGotTech: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
Drabeey:
Nairalnders
first, i guess u are using an external memory card which could have being virus filled and affected the device... for it switching to home page, then u need to remove power saving mode... it try to manage ram
Re: New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read by iGotTech: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
kolexepana:
Infinix products are substandard undecided
which one be substandard.. the complains he laid down may have being self driven
Re: New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
Drabeey:
Nairalnders

U bought a factory defect phone, its not a big deal and not enough to ask anybody not to buy it. Even iphones have factory defects on few of their phones. I have also bought a factory defect ps4. Was that enough for me to ask people not to buy it? NO. Though Konga was nice enough to refund my money. Call care should have replaced it for u though. That's the difference between a well known brand and an upcoming brand.

This is also why some brands are ditching the sd card thingy, because some people would just put a damaged or substandard sd card on their device thereby corrupting it.

1 Like

Re: New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read by iGotTech: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
donprosper6:
Factory reset
that is just the solution!!! do just that cool
Re: New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read by iGotTech: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
iamtewwy:
Bro me and 2 of my friends bought ds same fone on 12/12/ 15.. . None of have complained abt the fone..because u were just unlucky dosnt mean u shud tell others nt to buy..d fone is perfectly ok..u were just unlucky..well mayb u du a factory reset it myt solve ur problm
you right bro... yours is faulty doesnt mean all is faulty... they will help u fix it once they have the software

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
iGotTech:

first, i guess u are using an external memory card which could have being virus filled and affected the device... for it switching to home page, then u need to remove power saving mode... it try to manage ram

Now u know why apple will never put sd card support on their phones.

1 Like

Re: New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read by iamtewwy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Just imagine ooo.. cos u bought a factory defect fone which is normal to all brand..u naw say make everybody no buy d brand again just because of u... see how u sound sir..hear ursef
Re: New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
dude.. sorry jare.. all these people saying trash at you.. if na dem buy factory defect phone. dem go rant and shout pass you o.. just Kari am go calcare

1 Like

Re: New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
greenhulk:

Now u know why apple will never put sd card support on their phones.

Wetin we no go hear.. so na mmc spoil phone huh
Re: New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:

Wetin we no go hear.. so na mmc spoil phone huh

I didn't say that. I only made an illustration. Apple and some other companies would not include memory card in their device because low class, substandard and damaged memory cards can slow down or even damage ur device. See there's a difference between CAN and WILL.
Re: New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read by IamKollinx(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
iamtewwy:
I tire for the guy oo, mchteew lipsrsealed
Re: New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
iamtewwy:
mine ain't giving me problems either
Re: New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read by obamaweezy(m): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Drabeey:
Nairalnders

If u reside in Abuja, lemme know so dat I can help u out. I have the latest rom of the phone
Re: New Infinix X600 Having Problems. Must Read by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 18, 2015
obamaweezy:

If u reside in Abuja, lemme know so dat I can help u out. I have the latest rom of the phone
I don't sir

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix "Not Registered On Network" Error / Cash-Strapped Ghana Hits MTN With N350-Billion Tax Bill, MTN Disputes (PICS) / How To Reduce Data Exhaustion On Android Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.