Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

The Unexpected Dream Journey (pix) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Unexpected Dream Journey (pix) (848 Views)

Cyber Security, Protection Of Privacy Rights A Journey, Not Destination – Danbat / "Unexpected Error" When Posting On Nairaland / the Journey of Android OS Till Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unexpected Dream Journey (pix) by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2015
good day nairalanders....... feel free to express yourself..

I am sure most of you have noticed my absence on here..I am so excited i will be moving to UK this month, I got a MALATA MOBILE scholarship to study at OXFORD UNIVERSITY, had been working on my UK visa and i will be leaving for London on the 18th of December, note down my new line +44266778533. Got my confirmation letter yesterday. I will miss you all during the festive season...........................
That's what I dreamt last night..may be tonight it will be USA or Canada

Re: The Unexpected Dream Journey (pix) by Ameboperoo(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Wake up! It's daybreak Bro
Re: The Unexpected Dream Journey (pix) by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ameboperoo:
Wake up! It's daybreak Bro

really dont want to wake up.
Re: The Unexpected Dream Journey (pix) by Warlord3000(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
Safe journey and don't forget to collect your change from the conductor inside plane o cheesy
Re: The Unexpected Dream Journey (pix) by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 9:45am On Dec 18, 2015
Warlord3000:
Safe journey and don't forget to collect your change from the conductor inside plane o cheesy

thanks bro, one love. plz endeavour to call me when you get there.

(1) (Reply)

Which Airtel Dataplan Can I Suscribe To With 1k / Thuraya / Help Advice A Blackberrry User That Is To New To Android!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.