Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Ways To Upload Your Files(mp3,videos,photo Etc) To Waptrick - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ways To Upload Your Files(mp3,videos,photo Etc) To Waptrick (2904 Views)

Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps / Ways To Upload Your Files(mp3,videos,photos Etc) To Waptrick.com / Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Upload Your Files(mp3,videos,photo Etc) To Waptrick by Epiphanus20(m): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2015
Before going further let describe waptrick,waptrick is the most famous website of downloading games,apps,mp3,video and song lyrics.
Many people including you never knew you can upload your song to waptrick,let start the explanation,its just a simple 3 step
1)upload your music to www.dropbox.com or www.2share.com.you can try on other website but thats the two most trusted website for waptrick
2)you might have seen an email written at the bottom side of www.waptrick.com,the email is for uploading file to waptrick,now send the name of the song,the artiste,the song genre,the country and the link of the song to wapload@ yahoo.com,make sure the topic of the email is Mp3 UPLOAD.
3)New music is uploaded to waptrick every 5 minutes,so within minutes your song may vanish to the bottom,this is how to keep your music at the top,start blogging,share it to your friends,in facebook,twitter,google+,linkelden and other social application until you get a minimum of 10,000 downloads to pin the music on top.

ANYWAY,HOW MUCH UNA GO PAY ME?NA ONLY BOYS GO PAY O....,FOR THE GIRLS UNA KNOW WHERE I GO TAKE MY MONEY NA,ABEG SMILE.
So straight to business,everything about upload to waptrick deals with email,am sure you know that,the email is wapload@ yahoo.com,am going to give you 3 ways in this blog and coming soon,goodnews for upcoming musicians and artistes.
NUMBER 1 SOLUTION(this is for videos only)waptrick accepts youtube videos,dont ask me why but thats there terms and condition,so all you need to do now is to upload your video(any video) to youtube.com and then send the link of the video,video name and video category to wapload@ yahoo.com,try this 3 times and wait for about a week.
SOLUTION 2(this is for mp3)email the artiste name,the song title,the song genre(i.e pop,hip hop,blues,r&b etc),country and album title(if its a single write single or leave it vacance),then tag the mp3,make sure its less than 6mb,try it 3 times and wait for a week.
SOLUTION 3(for photos,animations,sound and themes)
email the name of the photo,sound,theme etc,the genre(thats is celebrity,Bleep,3d,animal,movie etc),make sure the images are of mpeg or jpeg,then tag the sound,photo etc to the email and send it to wapload@ yahoo.com.thats all.

I STILL DEY WAIT FOR UNA GIFT,ABEG OH.
Re: Ways To Upload Your Files(mp3,videos,photo Etc) To Waptrick by Epiphanus20(m): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
FORGET TO ADD

CC Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Turning ups to inverter / Attend Free Seminar: Nigeria’s #1 Technology Marketplace Muson Center In Lagos / Free Browsing Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.