Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Secret Communication Techniques - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Secret Communication Techniques (1659 Views)

Effective Communication Tools For ICT Startups / Off-page SEO 7 Techniques That Will Drive Traffic To Your Website In (2018) / The Ultimate Blog Setup Guide 2 ( SEO Techniques, ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Communication Techniques by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
Got a excerpt from a book on secret communication system...it has a crypto system with OTP very secure.. can you decipher it..

Re: Secret Communication Techniques by airsaylongcon: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
Whatever book you got this from is verrry old! Or the author is an old school negro (Nigerian lecturer)

1 Like

Re: Secret Communication Techniques by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
airsaylongcon:
Whatever book you got this from is verrry old! Or the author is an old school negro (Nigerian lecturer)

Have you try debugging or running it first..because the book look older doesn't make the content thrash...
Re: Secret Communication Techniques by airsaylongcon: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hardeybohwarley:

Have you try debugging or running it first..because the book look older doesn't make the content thrash...

Who said anything about the content being trash now? I commented on an encryption code written in BASIC as old and that implies I'm calling it trash? FYI, I started coding in BASIC and can make 100% sense from what is written there. That doesn't change the fact that the BOOK where it was taken from is damn old

1 Like

Re: Secret Communication Techniques by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Who said anything about the content being trash now? I commented on an encryption code written in BASIC as old and that implies I'm calling it trash? FYI, I started coding in BASIC and can make 100% sense from what is written there. That doesn't change the fact that the BOOK where it was taken from is damn old
ok whoever wants to benedut will surely do
Re: Secret Communication Techniques by codedphoenix: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
what language is dat written in?
Re: Secret Communication Techniques by airsaylongcon: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
codedphoenix:
what language is dat written in?

The original BASIC programing language. Predecessor to QBASIC

(1) (Reply)

Why You Cant Write 100k LOC In A Year / Pls Help!!...my Hours Of Programming Is Going To Waste / Can Apache And Iis Run Of The Same Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.