Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

What Will You Do Please - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do Please (621 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do Please by yemexy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
What if you sleep tonight and wake up tomorrow morning, just to realise all these past years, you have been dreaming, and in actual fact you are waking up to prepare for school, you are actually in S.S 2, and all your university or polytechnic, and NYSC life has just been a dream.Just imagine... ss2, WAEC, NECO, GCE, JAMB, POST- UTME, 100level, 200level, 300level, 400level, etc...To top it all, you realised you have not done your assignment on simultaneous equation given to you the previous day.., what will you do?
Re: What Will You Do Please by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do Please by achinaboy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
I will be the hapiiiiyesti man on earth, then I will use the golden opportunity to correct all my mistakes and bad bad experiences especially with so called friends

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do Please by aboyaji(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
I'd stop imagining
Re: What Will You Do Please by ifewunmy(f): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
aboyaji:
I'd stop imagining
wink

(1) (Reply)

Annoying Things Women Do- Nigerians Share Their Thoughts / Student Shutdown HOD Office, Very Funny / Can Someone Explain This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.