Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

TOP 5 Tracks From Jeremih - Late Nights - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / TOP 5 Tracks From Jeremih - Late Nights (515 Views)

Download And Review Tracks from a nairalanders Mixtape 'trapmeetstrippy' 2017 / Jeremih - Late Nights: Europe (review & Stream) / Get All Tracks From Orezi's New Album Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TOP 5 Tracks From Jeremih - Late Nights by WPBandit(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
Jeremih has hits, and that's facts. Think about every Jeremih song you ever heard....Now tell me to my face right now that each and every one of them wasn't a hit. If you do, you'll be telling a lie to you and yourself! This album is really well put, and shows off his consistency in the music industry. But what are the best songs on the album though?

1. Planez
Of course Planez is the best song on the album. It's Grammy nominated for good reason. It's smooth, and timeless.

2. Don't Tell Em'
Shouldn't have been on the album, but since it is, we can't deny that it's one of the top 5 on the album.

3. Oui
A VERY (And I mean by a negroes chinny chin chin!!) close second is this track. It's hot, it's got great vibes, and it is so relate able to so many!

4. Impatient
This is the type of track you put on in the background as you get ready to hit the club for ridiculous behavior. Ty Dolla Sign's verse sounds a little distorted and loud. But its cool.

5. Royalty
I like the song because it's definitely unique. Very slow sounding track that perfectly fits Future. It also fits Big Seans Monotone voice. Only problem is it doesn't sound like its his song.

Do You Agree?

For more click on: http://www.theratingsgame.net/

(1) (Reply)

Start The Year With Inspirational Song Titled "A Winner" By Bloomstar / Download Godwillow - Sacrifice / Where Do You Stand On The Issue Of Ciara's Revealing Dress At The Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.