Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

The Agony Of Infertility. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Agony Of Infertility. (541 Views)

After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins / [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream / Why Are Cases Of Infertility Common With Wealthy Families? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Agony Of Infertility. by naijamomdiary(f): 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
This is quite a very touchy topic,
I have contemplated on posting this since I begun this blog, I really can't avoid it sincerely. I apologise before starting if this isn't going to be digested well by anyone.

Please note this is my diary meaning, it's my thoughts I pen down but where I deem fit to get more opinions I refer to google with accurate credit, copy verbatim and a back link.
Here we go, I have very close friends right from my school days or even childhood friends that are married but no kids. Some are running into 5years in marriage and not even a failed pregnancy for once.
Why the high rise of so called devil's way of making people unhappy by terming it infertility?

Infertility from my google search could be as a result of several factors such as;
1. Hormonal causes.
2 . Cervical causes.
3. Uterine causes.
4. Damage to fallopian tubes.
5. Unknown medical explanations or unexplained fertility.

Now, for better understanding you could refer to this pageĀ for better understanding of the causes of infertility. Where I'm more concerned about is the last one as my close friends fall under such category.

I summoned courage one day and asked my own very chief bridesmaid at my wedding what is wrong as it's almost 5years and no baby? it's a very touchy issue and I didn't want to sound like I was adding to the already mounted pressure from the line of her inlaws.
Read the rest here.....
http://diaryofanaijamom..com.ng/2015/12/the-agony-of-infertility.html?m=1
Re: The Agony Of Infertility. by madoo2: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
if you are serious then reply me and one with such issue ok.

(1) (Reply)

California Twins Born In Two Different Years / Compound Name / When You Hear That Your Husband Is Somewhere Spending On Prostitutes Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.