Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence (731 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Zaria, Puts His Hands Inside Her Vagina / Police Arrest 53 For Attending Gay Marriage In Zaria / New Photos Of 4-year-old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out By Ritualists In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by sugarbelly1: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
The four siblings, all children of Hajj Isa Waziri were killed in the Zaria clash between the Nigerian Army and the Shitte Sect. See photos below

Mynd44, lalasticlala

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/12/photos-of-four-siblings-killed-in-zaria.html

Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by sugarbelly1: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
sad
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by lirusehn(m): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

Mehn!! That Waziri Isa Mohammed was a student of A.B.U. He's the class coordinator of Geography department 300L. I knew him too f*cking well.

So easy going and friendly but he too like notice me and Over sabi. Even sky dey short for im over sabi side. Painful tho sad
Re: Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
R.I.P

(1) (Reply)

Our El-zakzaky Story, By The Army / Senior Pastor With A Popular Church Jailed Over Sexual Conduct With Minor(pix) / Sex Workers Desert Brothels As Task Force Raids Lagos Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.