Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

A Web Designer With Graphic Knowledge Needed Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Web Designer With Graphic Knowledge Needed Urgently (703 Views)

Graphics Designer With Knowlegde In Use Of Webdevelopment Tools Needed-freelance / Good Content Writer With SEO Knowledge Needed For A Blog / Do You Need A Web Designer With CSS style Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Web Designer With Graphic Knowledge Needed Urgently by goldincome(m): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
I need a web designer with good knowledge of designing:

Stunning graphics with Photoshop.
Working with Wordpress.

I have a website that needs to be designed urgently.

This is for the serious minded individuals.

Call or text 08020755086 so we can discuss.

Note: If you are not good in graphics and wordpress, don't border calling or texting.
Re: A Web Designer With Graphic Knowledge Needed Urgently by Donald3d(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
goldincome:

Working with Wordpress.

Note: If you are not good in graphics and wordpress, don't border calling or texting.
hello i am donald i fit your description and even more,here is my number 08182346055
Re: A Web Designer With Graphic Knowledge Needed Urgently by 9jawebdev(m): 12:11am On Dec 18, 2015
goldincome:
Working with Wordpress.

to help you create the site and graphics , contact :

Contact for professional website developer :
Whatsapp/call: 08102619203
BBM: 2836EBCC
email: naijawebdev@gmail.com
Re: A Web Designer With Graphic Knowledge Needed Urgently by IamWebwiz(m): 1:51am On Dec 18, 2015
A try will definitely convince you. Phone: 08132690608, 08108532394
email: iamwebwiz@gmail.com
Re: A Web Designer With Graphic Knowledge Needed Urgently by roaringlamb01(m): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
goldincome:

Working with Wordpress.

ILoveToto:
Pls any designer in the house, i need a personal website to upload news etc. Can any one help out. Thanks.

Hello there,
I am Mayor. How may I be of service?!
I am a Web developer and certainly help you out with this.

You can reach me via whatsapp or call on 08167836364, or send me a mail on Admin@tha247webguy.com
Re: A Web Designer With Graphic Knowledge Needed Urgently by roaringlamb01(m): 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
goldincome:

Working with Wordpress.

Re: A Web Designer With Graphic Knowledge Needed Urgently by goldincome(m): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Please, Only webdesigners in Lagos can contact me.

The site is a one off design.

Just text me on 08020755086 and I will call you to discuss more.
You can also drop your phone no here and I will call you.

(1) (Reply)

Elitte Dual Face Wapka Theme Released. / Check out this Blog Traffic Generation Techniques for massive traffic / Any Page Or Group For Sell Ping Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.