Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street (74826 Views)

When Amaechi Hears That Wike Is Passing-by (Hilarious Photo) / OOU / When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street by DocAdray(f): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
ochukoccna:

And thus they had to massacre this miscreants?
Have you ever heard that those who are strongest ought to show restraint the most?
Is the Army just knowing about the activities of the Shias?
From what we have read about this people, its not the first time they've blocked the road?
The Army chief flying to the Army depot to do his function is not a show of cowardice
Rather, it would have been wisdom for the way many Northerners reason is baffling at times
Afterwards, the political and spiritual leadership of the Shias would have been approached with the government firmly impressing on the need for curtailing of their followers to act within ambit of the law
But what to we have?
Nigeria: Stars on their shoulders: Blood on their hands: War crimes committed by the Nigerian military part 2
And then you wonder if Amnesty International wasn't spot on with last's years report on the Nigerian military and their use of excessive force embarassed embarassed
Take a chill pill grin grin

Bro, I think you are the one who need to take a Chill Pill here!
I live in Zaria and knowing the full details of the fracas, I can boldly profess that it served those MISCREANTS right...
Re: Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street by loperterlevi1: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
MY GOODNESS ME
Re: Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street by shugaboy6102(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
happney65:

Bros,now i know you did not watch the video.Please watch the video and come back here please..The Soldiers could even be lynched cos they where wielding cutlass,stones,sticks etc..The COAS Begged them to allow him and he's entourag pass..They where not against their procession,all they needed is to pass..So why did they deny the COAS right of passage?Two wrongs dont make a right..go on with your procession without denying any body the right of passage..I guess if the President is on the same route and some hooligans wants him to turn back he would turn back..Abi no be so?

And am thinking the shia's where the ones that even first attacked the COAS..So if he shoots back i do not Blame him cos you would also do the same.Or do you think Solder's are policemen who go about with rubber bullets?Noooo..These are Soldiers and they go about with Live Ammunition

Abegi,lets be factual with each other here..Like i said,If i was President and my COAS turns back in this case,i would sack him..

Note--Am not a Fan of APC,But saying the truth here..The COAS tried he's best to be civil and begging them that they just needed to pass..he came down,spoke their language to them and implored them.but na so so strong head them dey do...

May they rest in pieces jare..Oshiko

pls where can i watch the video
Re: Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street by 4everGrand(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
Layolaw:
what we are saying is that blocking of road/ beg them to clear still not justify the massacre haba they even went ahead to their house midnight to do more and demolish it, hian you get mind ooo

I am a Christian, and I would say woe betide any Christian who prevents the COAS or any other authority from plying a road or highway just because of one mutherf*cckin celebration. Fire em all.

I am very sure u're seeing this in this warped way because u're a ... God is seeing all of u, only a few of u are against trouble, every other one is innately violent.
Re: Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street by tamquezee(m): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
Funny caption tho but they are migrants I guess
Re: Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street by badonkadonk: 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mike008:

This wasn't war, it wouldn't be cowardice if he turned back.
However, clearly it wasn't a peaceful protest but not the kind I'll describe as a mutiny (from what I can tell from the footage).
I could see both parties disagreeing on something in a language I didn't understand, that means they had a motive.
This is an issue for investigation before coming to the conclusion as to whether the Military killed according to law or not.

It wouldn't have been cowardice buh it would have sent a wrong message across... The kind that we don't need at the moment..

We need to send a strong message across to people who think they can do as they please cos in their demented minds they think the world is theirs..

We need to let them know, far and near, that the sovereign nation called Nigeria was not built by one religion alone or one tribe buh by the unequivocal agreement of different religions and tribes to work together under a single voice to achieve a standard that would be cherished by generations to come...

If u give this shiittes or sunis an inch, am sorry they would take every hectare u possess..

That shouldn't be tolerated.. The army is not a partisan organization.. It is neutral and exists for the benefit and protection of all...

I sincerely stand by my COAS... No army personnel past and present would come forth to debunk wat he did.. As he played his role based on the rules of engagement...

No terrorist or act of terror should be encouraged.. The road was not built with their money nether did they contribute to its construction..How dare they Block it?

Or did they construct the road to pass thru their fathers land or houses?
Re: Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street by AhmadMind: 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
[size=18pt]IgNoramus 101:

Today's "miscreants" Can be used as tomorrow's "Boko Haram"...

The Nigerian army only had to FORCE THEIR WAY THROUGH.....NOT Go Back and MASSACRE!

If the FGN wishes to Display Ego....they can do it in Sambiasa Forest[/size]

loperterlevi1:
MY GOODNESS ME
Re: Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street by AhmadMind: 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
[size=18pt]IgNoramus 101:

Today's "miscreants" Can be used as tomorrow's "Boko Haram"...

The Nigerian army only had to FORCE THEIR WAY THROUGH.....NOT Go Back and MASSACRE!

If the FGN wishes to Display Ego....they can do it in Sambiasa Forest[/size]

happney65:

Did you watch the video where the Generals where begging miscreants to give him way?Miscreants who where wielding cutlass and sticks threatening Generals of the Nigerian Army over a road that belongs to all us.Please go and watch the Video first..Even in the US,Nobody dares do such..I guess you know Americans are even being killed by the Police and they are discharged and acquitted by the Court..

If I am the Nigerian President and my Chief of Army Staff was made to turn back on a Nigerian road blocked by some hooligans, I'd sack him. The day the Chief of army staff is prevented from moving in this country, then who else can move around freely?

Thank You
Re: Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street by Layolaw(f): 12:18am On Dec 19, 2015
4everGrand:

I am a Christian, and I would say woe betide any Christian who prevents the COAS or any other authority from plying a road or highway just because of one mutherf*cckin celebration. Fire em all.

I am very sure u're seeing this in this warped way because u're a ... God is seeing all of u, only a few of u are against trouble, every other one is innately violent.
did you just say you are a christian and you suported this babaric action? Haba! I am not in support of what the shitte member did but the reaction of the NA is uncalled for mind you am a typical yooruba and also a christian
Re: Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street by Bamz(m): 1:21am On Dec 19, 2015
happney65:

Did you watch the video where the Generals where begging miscreants to give him way?Miscreants who where wielding cutlass and sticks threatening Generals of the Nigerian Army over a road that belongs to all us.Please go and watch the Video first..Even in the US,Nobody dares do such..I guess you know Americans are even being killed by the Police and they are discharged and acquitted by the Court..

If I am the Nigerian President and my Chief of Army Staff was made to turn back on a Nigerian road blocked by some hooligans, I'd sack him. The day the Chief of army staff is prevented from moving in this country, then who else can move around freely?

Thank You

Quite apt. You deserve a round of applause but these something called proportional force in engagement. You know, every Nigerian life is precious.
Re: Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street by Bimxxi(m): 1:40am On Dec 19, 2015
Who are we humans to decide what should have been done. Perhaps they should have perished, perhaps not. Methinks what makes a man is the exictment of making his own choices. And we that are alive have no right to question them. Those that are dead need not leave the living pacified, cuz the days to come will leave us all terrified
Re: Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street by Saheed9: 3:16am On Dec 19, 2015
Layolaw:
could you please read my post again?
not referring to you
Re: Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street by bobby56(m): 4:41am On Dec 19, 2015
happney65:

Bros,now i know you did not watch the video.Please watch the video and come back here please..The Soldiers could even be lynched cos they where wielding cutlass,stones,sticks etc..The COAS Begged them to allow him and he's entourag pass..They where not against their procession,all they needed is to pass..So why did they deny the COAS right of passage?Two wrongs dont make a right..go on with your procession without denying any body the right of passage..I guess if the President is on the same route and some hooligans wants him to turn back he would turn back..Abi no be so?

And am thinking the shia's where the ones that even first attacked the COAS..So if he shoots back i do not Blame him cos you would also do the same.Or do you think Solder's are policemen who go about with rubber bullets?Noooo..These are Soldiers and they go about with Live Ammunition

Abegi,lets be factual with each other here..Like i said,If i was President and my COAS turns back in this case,i would sack him..

Note--Am not a Fan of APC,But saying the truth here..The COAS tried he's best to be civil and begging them that they just needed to pass..he came down,spoke their language to them and implored them.but na so so strong head them dey do...

May they rest in pieces jare..Oshiko

Chairman, many of u sat down in Lagos and think that you know the whole of Nigeria. Have you been to the North before? Is it today that such stupid act started? Answer = NO. You see when you support an evil act simply because the person involved is related to you, the same evil will one day come back to hunt you. I strongly believed if it were during GEJ's admin you would blame the Army for "killing INNOCENT CIVILIANS". Or have you forgotten that a similar thing like this occured last year (though the COAS was not involved then), what was d response of d people (esp Northern Elites)? This is what has been happening every year. I bet you if El Zakzaky died in Army custody today, then BOKO HARAM is just "A CHILD's PLAY" considering the aftermath of his death. I have lived in those areas before and I know what I am talking about. I watched the video and heard what they said cos I understand the language but I bet you El zakzaky MUST NOT DIE in Army's custody (at least not now). Right now Kaduna is 'TENSED UP' and there is a ban on "Religious gathering in the open" till further notice.
Re: Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street by ElCapone(m): 6:08am On Dec 19, 2015
maasoap:
Do you care to tell us what you know about them that we don't?
Go and read abt their history and the roles they have played in undermining islam its self. All this while iran has never found it expedient to send its condolences on our losses resulting from boko haram, but when their members are taught hw to respect authority they are quick to respond. Even in iran, I don't think its COAS wld be subjected to what ours was put through by dis shiites.

2 Likes

Re: Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street by georgieporgie(m): 7:09am On Dec 19, 2015
Parents be like "My son.... Why are you running from Buratai?"I'll be like "are you new here?" angry
Re: Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street by neocortex: 7:45am On Dec 19, 2015
snoopdg:

Man up here, think, think again and i say rethink, do you know what an army on assignment is? They duty and constitutionally backed to thread every nook and cranny of the state anytime for a legal duty democracy notwithstanding, you don't need to be in the military to know that what the sect members did was an effrontery to the federal government and republic, it's a shame on us as a country that a group could confront our COAS and say no way, no wonder the war on terror is proving difficult to be won because minds like you see no wrong in the activities of lawless sects like this, it's people like you who will first say the government is weak, if America had toyed will lawlessness, would be a place for all to run to? Please think like a man in the present world, the activities of the sect members can be sustained any any guise. The law and order must have its way for a glorious Nigeria to emerge.

There was neither a state of emergency or curfew in Kaduna on that day, Buratai is just
another Nigerian who was plying the road at that particular time and he deemed it fit
that the punishment for blocking road is death.
Yet ,you who claim to "think" sees nothing wrong in that.

However , I do understand your plight, very few people understand
the difference between a society and a jungle.
Re: Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street by Souljaboi1: 8:21am On Dec 19, 2015
mu2sa2:
The biafrans supporting the massacre of shiites should know that the next time agitators block the niger bridge the army will bring in artillery units to exterminate them all even if they number in thousands and will call in air support to flatten the whole of onitsha and Enugu. What is good for the shiites is good for biafrans.

grin grin

Air support from where ? L-39 is based in Kano. Alpha Jet is busy in the NE. The Migs and Chendu are either grounded or too far away.

Bros be factual, except the post was meant to be a satire.
Re: Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street by sofiabelgrade(f): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2015
ochukoccna:

And thus they had to massacre this miscreants?
Have you ever heard that those who are strongest ought to show restraint the most?
Is the Army just knowing about the activities of the Shias?
From what we have read about this people, its not the first time they've blocked the road?
The Army chief flying to the Army depot to do his function is not a show of cowardice
Rather, it would have been wisdom for the way many Northerners reason is baffling at times
Afterwards, the political and spiritual leadership of the Shias would have been approached with the government firmly impressing on the need for curtailing of their followers to act within ambit of the law
But what to we have?
Nigeria: Stars on their shoulders: Blood on their hands: War crimes committed by the Nigerian military part 2
And then you wonder if Amnesty International wasn't spot on with last's years report on the Nigerian military and their use of excessive force embarassed embarassed
Take a chill pill grin grin

Oga go and rest with your human rights stuff. If you had been there 2 weeks before the clash you will appreciate the humility of Buratai. Even the Emir of Zauzau was fed up.
Re: Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 19, 2015
mu2sa2:
The biafrans supporting the massacre of shiites should know that the next time agitators block the niger bridge the army will bring in artillery units to exterminate them all even if they number in thousands and will call in air support to flatten the whole of onitsha and Enugu. What is good for the shiites is good for biafrans.

I think you should go and die.
Re: Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street by happney65: 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
VenusBetty:
I love intelligent guys like you

I love you too Baby..Maybe we could be Friends?I love intelligent ladies too..I sent you a PM..Thank You
Re: Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street by bumpy5ng: 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
ochukoccna:
Not funny! undecided undecided
Even though the Shites should not have blocked his convoy
Call genocide by what it is
, so what should the COAS have done on sighting the blockade of his thoroughfare, ? pls lets call a foolish confrontation by its real name.. these guys wey dey jaaa, assuming dem be aboki , dem 4 wait make general come kill dem... it an appropriate survival technique. on point
Re: Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street by Kingkamal(m): 1:05am On Nov 24, 2020
phidel147:
CHANGE IS GOOD... UNA NEVER SEE ANYTIN YET..[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]

God answered your prayer....

It's good not to have bad mouth
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Locate Your Wife In A Crowd Without Wasting Your Credit / A Collection Of Hilarious Pictures / When a guy has Too Much Swag (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.