Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 (45086 Views)

Apply For Seplat Energy Undergraduate Scholarships. Nigerians Only / Apply For Seplat Jv Undergraduate Scholarship 2017/2018!!! / 2016/2017 Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by itzeminent: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
I have problem in filling my date of birth, am getting invalid as response please in which format will I place d date of birth
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by Ubijus1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
itzeminent:
I have problem in filling my date of birth, am getting invalid as response please in which format will I place d date of birth
year-month-day

Eg: 1991-11-23
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by engrjosefz(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
What level is the scholarship for please?
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by Friday4god: 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
PLS WHEN IS THE EXPIRING DATE FOR THIS SCHOLARAHIP ...
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by Ubijus1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
engrjosefz:
What level is the scholarship for please?

200L and above
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by Ubijus1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Friday4god:
PLS WHEN IS THE EXPIRING DATE FOR THIS SCHOLARAHIP ...

in less than two weeks from today
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by LEGITLAYO: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
@ Ubijus1
Are you a former recipient of this award?
If yes, pls I have a stream of questions to ask you .
Pls your prompt reply would be appreciated.
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by LEGITLAYO: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
TOYORCEE:
I Should existing awardees apply?
To the best of my knowledge sir, you're a former awardee.
Pls if you don't mind, I'd like to ask you some questions.
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by Emanex18: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Please are there documents that needed to be uploaded if there are please mention?
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by Ubijus1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
LEGITLAYO:
@ Ubijus1 Are you a former recipient of this award? If yes, pls I have a stream of questions to ask you . Pls your prompt reply would be appreciated.
ask your questions.
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by LEGITLAYO: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ubijus1:

ask your questions.
Alright.
1. The Seplat application process was quite easy and fast.
What's the next step after receiving a confirmatory email?
Do I just wait??
Under what time frame would I be contacted from now if I'm to be shortlisted?.

2. How are the exam questions like?
Quantitative reasoning?
Arithmetic?
Or current affairs.

3. When is the exam likely to take place?

4. If successful, when are the awardees likely to be paid?

Thanks in anticipation for your prompt response.
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by Ubijus1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
LEGITLAYO:

Alright.
Do I just wait??

Quantitative reasoning?
Arithmetic?
Or current affairs.

1. like other numerous applicants, You should simply wait. The waiting period may or not last for some months, It's generally unpredictable as fixing exam dates is at the discretion of the coy.

2. Expect use of English, general Maths, Business maths/quantitative reasoning etc

3. Though it's totally the call of the coy to make, I think it may take place either in November or December.

4. Experience has shown that seplat scholarship process isn't a straight one, that has occasioned difficulty of its predictability. However, candidates will be ''chosen'' after the test, their documents would be requested, AWARDS will be made via a document containing the terms and conditions of the offer which is usually sent to the emails of the "chosen ones".
finally, request would be made for their Bank account details and payment would be made in a month or two.

On a side note, I would add that after the test, it seemed during our time that each of the above processes succeeded each other with a time frame of one month. Thus, after the request for documents was made, it took another one month or so for the document containing the terms and conditions to reach the awardees, the process progressed in that order.

you may wish also to apply for Jim Ovia scholarship that is ongoing now

Goodluck to you pal.
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by LEGITLAYO: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ubijus1:

1. like other numerous applicants, You should simply wait. The waiting period may or not last for some months, It's generally unpredictable as fixing exam dates is at the discretion of the coy.

2. Expect use of English, general Maths, Business maths/quantitative reasoning etc

3. Though it's totally the call of the coy to make, I think it may take place either in November or December.

4. Experience has shown that seplat scholarship process isn't a straight one, that has occasioned difficulty of its predictability. However, candidates will be ''chosen'' after the test, their documents would be requested, AWARDS will be made via a document containing the terms and conditions of the offer which is usually sent to the emails of the "chosen ones".
finally, request would be made for their Bank account details and payment would be made in a month or two.

On a side note, I would add that after the test, it seemed during our time that each of the above processes succeeded each other with a time frame of one month. Thus, after the request for documents was made, it took another one month or so for the document containing the terms and conditions to reach the awardees, the process progressed in that order.

you may wish also to apply for Jim Ovia scholarship that is ongoing now

Goodluck to you pal.

Thanks so much for taking time to answer my questions, I'm satisfied with your reply.
I've applied for that one also : Jim Ovia scholarship.
Do you have any experience with that one also?
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by Emanex18: 6:43am On Sep 28, 2016
Please were we asked to upload our passport or any document during the application as i am yet to apply.Please i need reply so that i will know if u will start scanning.Pls reply Urgently if you have applied already
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by kelvindim(m): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2016
Scan your Waec certificate, your jamb result and your passport. You will need this to upload while applying.
Emanex18:
Please were we asked to upload our passport or any document during the application as i am yet to apply.Please i need reply so that i will know if u will start scanning.Pls reply Urgently if you have applied already
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by Winifred468(f): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
LEGITLAYO:
Thanks so much for taking time to answer my questions, I'm satisfied with your reply.
I've applied for that one also : Jim Ovia scholarship.
Do you have any experience with that one also?

You got a letter from your H. O. D right?
Apart from the documents, what other required fields did you fill?
Please reply ASAP
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by LEGITLAYO: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Winifred468:

You got a letter from your H. O. D right?
Apart from the documents, what other required fields did you fill?
Please reply ASAP
Letter from HOD??
was there any space for that in the application?
According to what I saw, there was no space like that ma'am.
This scholarship is like the easiest to apply for.
For now, they requested for only 3 documents.
1. Passport
2. Waec result
3. Jamb result..
In which you upload them in this format.
Phonenumber_document.
Eg.
08012345678_Waec.
To do this, you'd have to rename all the documents accordingly from IMG456-12 or whatever format the document is.
I hope you understand what I just typed smiley
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by Emanex18: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
LEGITLAYO:

Letter from HOD??
1. Passport
2. Waec result
3. Jamb result..
Phonenumber_document.
Eg.
08012345678_Waec.
To do this, you'd have to rename all the documents accordingly from IMG456-12 or whatever format the document is.
please are you referring to the Jim Ovia scholarship or to SEPLAT
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by LEGITLAYO: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Emanex18:
please are you referring to the Jim Ovia scholarship or to SEPLAT
Seplat bro.
Seplat. smiley.
Y'all should check the site for yourselves na.
All these things are stated clearly there.
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by davbravo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
please, I tried applying and they asked for UTME result and score..... but I entered through DE.....
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by UniqueGem(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ubijus1:

200L and above
I saw someone in 100L register and I don't think it was stated "200L and above" because there was option for 100L
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by Ubijus1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
UniqueGem:
I saw someone in 100L register and I don't think it was stated "200L and above" because there was option for 100L

read: http://seplatscholarship.com/apply/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/SEPLAT-JV-2016-17-Scholarship-Notice.pdf

it's for 200L and above.
That someone in 100L applied doesn't meant the person will be shortlisted for exam let alone win the award.
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by UniqueGem(m): 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ubijus1:

read: http://seplatscholarship.com/apply/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/SEPLAT-JV-2016-17-Scholarship-Notice.pdf

it's for 200L and above.
That someone in 100L applied doesn't meant the person will be shortlisted for exam let alone win the award.
Ooh. Okay.
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by phrezzz: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2016
pls oo Total 2016 scholarship just came out, and i want to apply as well as apply for Saplet own. will i enter gbege(pproblem) since both are oil and gas scholarship. thanks
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by Winifred468(f): 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
LEGITLAYO:

Letter from HOD??
1. Passport
2. Waec result
3. Jamb result..
Phonenumber_document.
Eg.
08012345678_Waec.

Yh I do
Sorry for not not making myself clear enough
I mean Jim Ovia and not SEPLAT.
Your comment depicts that you've applied for it before this one of SEPLAT.
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by kumpharm(f): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hello.. Please my Institution (University of Ibadan) is not included in the list of schools. Plus Ui runs a Cgpa scale of 7.0. Does this mean I'm not eligible to apply?
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by Iamoriekaose: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
kumpharm:
Hello.. Please my Institution (University of Ibadan) is not included in the list of schools. Plus Ui runs a Cgpa scale of 7.0. Does this mean I'm not eligible to apply?
should be so
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by deewon56: 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
LEGITLAYO:

Alright.
Do I just wait??

Quantitative reasoning?
Arithmetic?
Or current affairs.

can a poly ONDstudent apply?
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by cee001(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=LEGITLAYO post=49750246]
Seplat bro.
Seplat. smiley.
Y'all should check the site for yourselves na.
All these things are stated clearly there.
[/quote)make skl release result...when is d application ending?
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by Emanex18: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ubijus1:

year-month-day

Eg: 1991-11-23
ubijus pls add me on whatsapp 07036559845 pls i need answer i applied for seplat but am already a beneficiary of spdc do u tink i will be shortlisted for seplat
Re: Thread For SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship 2016 by Ayomide002: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2016
Emanex18:

ubijus pls add me on whatsapp 07036559845 pls i need answer i applied for seplat but am already a beneficiary of spdc do u tink i will be shortlisted for seplat
u will surely be shortlisted and even be awarded if u win;;;

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Hnd Is Now B.tech Degree In All Nigerian Polytechnics / Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com / Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.