Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,572 members, 7,850,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

I Prefer To Have Aids - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Prefer To Have Aids (1024 Views)

Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? / Why Women Prefer To Read Pregnancy Miracle To Sort Out Their Pregnancy Problems? / HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer To Have Aids by olaolaking: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2009
Why are we so scared of AIDS? There are hundred and one diseases there that are very hard to cope with and some can be tormenting. When an AIDs patient can play with you without you knowing that he has.

I have a renal related problem that had been tormenting me for the past 4 years. when the pains come, I would think as far as "why cant this thing kill me instead of this pain". Now I can not eat my favorite foods. If the pains comes Even if I am in paradise at that moment It will be another thing.

Compare it with AIDs that will allow you to play football, do and enjoy any other things that the healthy people enjoy. If I am to choose I will rater prefer to have aids and take my mind off it and enjoy whatever little money I have including snail
Re: I Prefer To Have Aids by lannre(m): 1:10am On Jun 07, 2009
U may be right,but dont ever prefer another ailment cause you have one. God the greatest healer will heal you. I can feel why you are saying that. Pray more and seek more medical attention. God will heal you
Re: I Prefer To Have Aids by savanaha: 1:15am On Jun 07, 2009
olaolaking:

Why are we so scared of AIDS? There are hundred and one diseases there that are very hard to cope with and some can be tormenting. When an AIDs patient can play with you without you knowing that he has.

I have a renal related problem that had been tormenting me for the past 4 years. when the pains come, I would think as far as "why cant this thing kill me instead of this pain". Now I can not eat my favorite foods. If the pains comes Even if I am in paradise at that moment It will be another thing.

Compare it with AIDs that will allow you to play football, do and enjoy any other things that the healthy people enjoy. If I am to choose I will rater prefer to have aids and take my mind off it and enjoy whatever little money I have including snail

Actually people with AIDS are not enjoying football because if you have full blown AIDS you are in the last stages of life. People with HIV on the other hand can play football and enjoy if they tell the 101 pills preventing the disease from becoming full blown AIDS. So thank GOD you are not in your death bed with AIDS being eaten away slowely. With AIDS even a disease that can only attack horses can start eating at your brain
Re: I Prefer To Have Aids by Sissy3(f): 3:30am On Jun 07, 2009
it's always funny when ppl wish they had Aids than other health problems, but until they are in that situation, living everyday with it, they may never know what it feels like or how "easy" it is living with it as they actually think/believe
Re: I Prefer To Have Aids by ifyalways(f): 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2009
@OP,what renal related probelm do u have?
be careful of what u wish for urself.
Re: I Prefer To Have Aids by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 08, 2009
How old are you?

Be careful of what you wish for, because it might come true.
Re: I Prefer To Have Aids by ibile(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2009
friend,
since the renal problem has not brought you down completely yet, why not look for appropriate medical attention that, would take care of the problem instead of wishing your self another health problems? No ailment is incurable and the one troubling you is not an exception. Look for solution and Almighty God would heal you and live to fulfill your dream.
Re: I Prefer To Have Aids by drfranky: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2009
Dear fella,AIDS which can be described as a breakdown of the body's immune system can make you susceptible to kidney problems with a myriad of opportunistic infection that could make you die faster than what you have.I'll rather you state that you prefer being Hiv positive which i presume is what you misplaced as AIDS.
Re: I Prefer To Have Aids by ebinom(f): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2009
beware of what you wish for cos it might come true and you might or might not regret it
Re: I Prefer To Have Aids by biola44: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2009
ebinom:

beware of what you wish for cos it might come true and you might or might not regret it

word!
Re: I Prefer To Have Aids by dani1luv: 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2009
YOU Prefer to have AIDS then you gat a psycological problem
Re: I Prefer To Have Aids by alaura: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2009
read the book of mark,i want u 2 believe u can have ur healing .u know one of the ministries of our Lord and saviur Jesus Christ was healing, and Healing is the children's bread. just have faith and eat the word of God located that scripture that talks about ur probelm and it would be settled.u are healed in Jesus name.
Re: I Prefer To Have Aids by olaolaking: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2009
Thank you for your encouragement so far. It is not my wish but, the pains can be so severe and persist for long. My doctor said dont eat these: (Plenty of foods that I like) I keep to that but the pain will still come. I have spent almost all my money on this and it is stturbon. More than 4 years now. I am not really enjoying live. I am psycologically affected that even if I am laughing, my mind will go there and I will have to control my laughter. So far, I appreciate your encouragement and critisism I welcome more!

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy / Fibriod / Weird Bodily Changes To Expect When You Quit Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.