Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) (8357 Views)

Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AJaylee(m): 6:36am On Dec 18, 2015
I met dis girl like 8 months ago, everything hav been ok, nd we are already plannin on gettin engaged then strange tins starts happenin, like she chat more nowadays nd receive some long calls lying down (u know wat I mean by lyin down(emotional calls)). So I try to be securin nd asking her after long call who's dat, d response is always a friend. When it got serious I decided to check her phone nd I saw some chats dat got me thinking (did she still love me) pic of d chats are below to know hw intimate dey chat to d extent of goin to cook in his house, bt wen I tell her, she starts begging nd cryin dat she really didn't luv him nd it's nt d first time I'll catch her, jst dat dis was differently serious, pls ur advice is needed, do I wait nd hope or do I loose hope on her? Questions are also welcome. Thanks

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:40am On Dec 18, 2015
Am here to read comments
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AJaylee(m): 6:41am On Dec 18, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
Am here to read comments
Dats cool too
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by Cutehector(m): 6:47am On Dec 18, 2015
Naijaboiy, yourmain

The reason why its legal to snoop on a partner's phone to get answers.

8 Likes

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by Young03(m): 6:48am On Dec 18, 2015
Bro, Run for ur life

track her calls nah...every call she answers u will hear it even if ur in China

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 18, 2015
Look before you leap.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AJaylee(m): 6:49am On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Naijaboiy, yourmain

True bro.
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by stevealibi: 6:50am On Dec 18, 2015
Tk heart man' she's abit fed up wit u and needs sumtin new' jst give her space bro ' frm d chat above' she's already got feelings 4dis dude' 2 save ur ass frm emotional trauma' jst begin 2 shop 4 a new replacement cos ur gf aint loyal.

17 Likes

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AJaylee(m): 6:51am On Dec 18, 2015
Young03:
Bro, Run for ur life

track her calls nah...every call she answers u will hear it even if ur in China

She knw I dnt understand Hausa, so she used to use dat language. By d way, hw do I track her phone pls
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by Julietcutie(f): 7:02am On Dec 18, 2015
firstly Dats d beginning of cheating on u...try and talk to her bout it #she has a very high tendency to cheat on u wen u guys get married my dear ....I av male frnds and am in a relationship but I don't go to d extent of charting wit my male frnds like dis or offering to cook and go to market for him except maybe he is sick and no one to help....so dearie jus talk to her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 18, 2015
AJaylee:

She knw I dnt understand Hausa, so she used to use dat language. By d way, hw do I track her phone pls
after tracking her phone, track her life Mr Tracker.lol.
Go get a new relationship boy, this one is over.

5 Likes

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by olumide81(m): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2015
did u seek her consent before posting this online.......#socialmediabill

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by Chubhie: 7:06am On Dec 18, 2015
Heart attacks have killed many men before you. Not as if you will be its first customer. The choice is always yours.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AJaylee(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2015
olumide81:
did u seek her consent before posting this online.......#socialmediabill
And Y do I hav to? O u mean I should take permission from her before asking for advice from people abt her?

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by Khd95(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2015
Ur bae is goin to another gees house to cook for himsad;(

If i b,i will invite my female frend to come nd cook for me,when she is around or not,let her no how it feels likegrin

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Naijaboiy, yourmain

I'm pretty sure it's illegal.

Okay oo. Me I cannot be snooping on anyone.
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by kristen12(f): 7:09am On Dec 18, 2015
You saw this shocked and you're still calling her your girlfriend
How old are you? Before I know what to say.

15 Likes

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AJaylee(m): 7:10am On Dec 18, 2015
Khd95:
Ur bae is goin to another gees house to cook for himsad;(

If i b,i will invite my female frend to come nd cook for me,when she is around or not,let her no how it feels likegrin
Then that makes me nd her even, i won't do d same, I'll jst wait. Nd wen I'm fed up, I'll say. Gudbye

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AmiLaHoit(f): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2015
With how close u have explained ur relationship with her and u even intend to get engaged to her, she still told the guy that she does not want to get involved with anyone. Bros it means that you are dead or do not exist o .
Candid advice, forget about tracking her calls cos it changes nothing. Go quiet, do not call her and see if she will call u. If she does, let us see how far she can keep in touch and retrace her steps. U will be amazed her life will go on.
For me, I won't ask her any shit since I have my proof, I will walk away.

The forces from her village wants her to loose a serious guy in her life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AJaylee(m): 7:12am On Dec 18, 2015
YourMain:

Dats cos u never felt deceived, by someone close wen u hav access to d persons information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AJaylee(m): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2015
kristen12:

No insults me o, I'm 24
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by Cutehector(m): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2015
YourMain:

i trust u on that, one of the reasons why i like u smiley
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AJaylee(m): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2015
kristen12:

No insults o, I'm 24
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by viceldo(m): 7:15am On Dec 18, 2015
Bro Let Go Off The Relationship...You Guys Are Not Yet Married And Do Exerbit This Kind Of Attitude...How Do You Think She Is Still Gatto Be Your Own When You Guys Are Married...? Let Go Off A Cheating Girlfriend
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AJaylee(m): 7:16am On Dec 18, 2015
AmiLaHoit:
With how close u have explained ur relationship with her and u even intend to get engaged to her, she still told the guy that she does not want to get involved with anyone. Bros it means that you are dead or do not exist o .
Candid advice, forget about tracking her calls cos it changes nothing. Go quiet, do not call her and see if she will call u. If she does, let us see how far she can keep in touch and retrace her steps. U will be amazed her life will go on.
For me, I won't ask her any shit since I have my proof, I will walk away.

The forces from her village wants her to loose a serious guy in her life.

Wow, even wit d harsh words,lol I appreciate d advice. Will try dat

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AJaylee(m): 7:17am On Dec 18, 2015
viceldo:
Bro Let Go Off The Relationship...You Guys Are Not Yet Married And Do Exerbit This Kind Of Attitude...How Do You Think She Is Still Gatto Be Your Own When You Guys Are Married...? Let Go Off A Cheating Girlfriend

Thanks, really appreciate

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AK6464(m): 7:18am On Dec 18, 2015
Bros you don't need any advice, you don't have a girlfriend.
Let this sink, you are single and searching.

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AJaylee(m): 7:20am On Dec 18, 2015
AK6464:
Bros you don't need any advice, you don't have a girlfriend.
Let this sink, you are single and searching.
Lol, u guys are makin me lively, I think I can put dat in a billboard. Tnks

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by AJaylee(m): 7:22am On Dec 18, 2015
masterchi:
after tracking her phone, track her life Mr Tracker.lol.
Go get a new relationship boy, this one is over.

lipsrsealed thanks man.
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 18, 2015
AJaylee:

Dats cos u never felt deceived, by someone close wen u hav access to d persons information.

Lol ehm I'm pretty sure I have. Many times smiley
Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
i trust u on that, one of the reasons why i like u smiley

Lol ugly girl like me undecided

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2015
Op please grow up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do I Do? / Nigeria; A Country Were Men Are "Saints" And Women "Devils" / How Did Your Husband Propose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.