Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. (6551 Views)

“I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer / 5 Acts Of Retribution By Black People In Response To European Oppression / 12 Things That Black People Do Today That They Learned During Slavery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by pleep(m): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2015
I will no longer attempt to reason with you cromagnons
From now on I will just call you out.
Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by delishpot: 7:01am On Dec 18, 2015
I dont get this. OP abeg explain some more
Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by pleep(m): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2015
delishpot:
I dont get this. OP abeg explain some more
black people are an inferior race, incapable of solving its issues.

It is not a matter of information/culture colonization or any other scapegoat. Black people are just deficient in IQ ( and everything else) and there is no hope of changing this.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2015
pleep:

It is not a matter of information/culture colonization or any other scapegoat. Black people are just deficient in IQ ( and everything else) and there is no hope of changing this.

Actually. Black women are the most educated by race smiley. Inferior race ? Why ?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2015
pleep:
Fine. cheesy cheesy cheesy
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html

2 Likes

Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by Ayt27(m): 7:49am On Dec 18, 2015
pleep:

I was actually looking forward to compelling evidence and a comprehensive write-up you had prepared to back up your claims. Hoping you hit the nail or at least a nail on the head, then I open this up I see at most what can be described as compound sentence.

I go to your profile and look through it all, I smile to myself and say these short words. "Why am I not surprised"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by pleep(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2015
Ayt27:

I was actually looking forward to compelling evidence and a comprehensive write-up you had prepared to back up your claims. Hoping you hit the nail or at least a nail on the head, then I open this up I see at most what can be described as compound sentence.

I go to your profile and look through it all, I smile to myself and say these short words. "Why am I not surprised"

If you are actually trying to be intellectually honest here are a few things you may find interesting

https://www.nairaland.com/2783928/intellectual-discussion-black-people-lower

https://www.nairaland.com/2764813/black-race-unintelligent

if you can actually give a compelling rebuttal im all ears, but im not hopeful
Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2015
Ayt27:

More high IQ information grin grin grin

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsbEunAvZKA
[/flash]

2 Likes

Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by kleek: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2015
Ayt27:

Hey if you are trying to be intellectually honest, I am all ears.

https://www.nairaland.com/2764813/black-race-unintelligent
Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by johnydon22(m): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2015
pleep:

The bolded coming from someone who claims superior IQ to others shows exactly who lacks enormously in IQ here..

The same you opened a thread for African cultures and languages to be eliminated
https://www.nairaland.com/2808456/african-languages-cultures-need-eliminated

to generally adopt foreign culture and language as ours, it is clear here who is an inferior being.

You are the inferior one here and that is crystal clear, you keep ranting about IQ but makes daft assertions and posts that suggest yours is on a negative tilt.

You are here trying to pose as someone of sound intellect but like i told you before "empty pots make the loudest noise" you've gat nothing just swimming in your own self induced delusion of superior intellect to feed your ego and dwindling self esteem.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by johnydon22(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2015
pleep:
In your vain ego and euphoria of simplistic mindset you forgot that your so called "Officially decided" means nothing to anyone neither does it bear any weight on the eventuality of the subject.

It is your opinion and to hold it as truth on your own part is a show of burying yourself in self induced stark delusion.

For someone who makes himself feel better by deluding himself thinking he possess a better IQ than others, your threads speaks literally the opposite

And this thread is particularly idiotic

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 18, 2015
pleep:

you are 100% correct..... I have long given up on my race.... so disgraceful and wicked at heart..... sometimes I'm tempted to question God for making me a black man, coming from Nigeria..... It worsens my frustration...

2 Likes

Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by delishpot: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
What exactly made you say this

Not true. I think the black race is very capable of doing much more than we are made to believe. The problem we have is bad and greedy leaders. If given the right environment and conditions many Nigerians will make Africa proud.
Our greedy leaders are doing everything to keep the masses dumb and numb. Our future is not insured. Our youths are used as weapons by the greedy old men and women in power. They use porverty to control the people.
Anyway, its left for us to see what we can do to revive our dear continent.
Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by ChinonsoDike2: 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
pleep:

Lol! Are you just learning this? Reading comments on this site is like pulling teeth. That's why I became a troll.
You can't reason with a society that has an average IQ of 70; the people are just plain dumb. It pains me that I wasn't born white! Sharing a race with these simpletons makes me want to drink a bleach cocktail.

1 Like

Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by pleep(m): 6:00am On Dec 20, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

Lol! Are you just learning this? Reading comments on this site is like pulling teeth. That's why I became a troll.
You can't reason with a society that has an average IQ of 70; the people are just plain dumb. It pains me that I wasn't born white! Sharing a race with these simpletons makes me want to drink a bleach cocktail.
I agree 100% except the part where you said you wish you were "born white."

I don't relate to that sentiment whatsoever.
Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by pleep(m): 6:09am On Dec 20, 2015
johnydon22:
In your vain ego and euphoria of simplistic mindset you forgot that your so called "Officially decided" means nothing to anyone neither does it bear any weight on the eventuality of the subject.

It is your opinion and to hold it as truth on your own part is a show of burying yourself in self induced stark delusion.

For someone who makes himself feel better by deluding himself thinking he possess a better IQ than others, your threads speaks literally the opposite

And this thread is particularly idiotic
I engage in dialectic thinking and argument with no bias, this is a rare skill that i was born with. For this reason I consider my "opinions" to be the factual truth (or as close to it as i can possibly get) until they are proven otherwise.

My opinions and your opinions are of a fundamentally different caliber.
Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by johnydon22(m): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2015
pleep:
I engage in dialectic thinking and argument with no bias, this is a rare skill that i was born with. For this reason I consider my "opinions" to be the factual truth (or as close to it as i can possibly get) until they are proven otherwise.
My opinions and your opinions are of a fundamentally different caliber.
This remains an arrogant chatter of complete self delusion ...

That you think your opinions are always factual remains another of your opinion which clearly is laughable..

You can continue living in your own self created delusions of factual opinions and innate unprejudiced verbal squabble but everybody who is reading this thread is sure to know that is delusive ego speaking.

You better wake up and see your opinions are nothing near being factual or unbiased because much of it i have seen are either nonsensical or stark idiotic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by pleep(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2015
johnydon22:

This remains an arrogant chatter of complete self delusion ...

That you think your opinions are always factual remains another of your opinion which clearly is laughable..

You can continue living in your own self created delusions of factual opinions and innate unprejudiced verbal squabble but everybody who is reading this thread is sure to know that is delusive ego speaking.

You better wake up and see your opinions are nothing near being factual or unbiased because much of it i have seen are either nonsensical or stark idiotic
If my opinions were nonsensical and idiotic you would be able to deconstruct them.

Now instead of talking aimlessly rebut my position.

Did no one ever teach you negros how to debate? You don't tell someone they are wrong, you show them. This is common sense, not something that has to be taught. This lack of basic understanding is ubiquitous to black people, and is why I have come to realize how hopeless you are; incapable of grasping even the basics of communication and logic. No wonder you cannot create a functional society

1 Like

Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by pankere(m): 11:23am On Dec 20, 2015
pleep:
If my opinions were nonsensical and idiotic you would be able to deconstruct them.

Now instead of talking aimlessly rebut my position.

Did no one ever teach you negros how to debate? You don't tell someone they are wrong, you show them. This is common sense, not something that has to be taught. This lack of basic understanding is ubiquitous to black people, and is why I have come to realize how hopeless you are; incapable of grasping even the basics of communication and logic. No wonder you cannot create a functional society

Then why don't you also show us you are right rather than hold your nose up high and tell us your opinion is fact because you were born with a rare skill. Whatever opinion you deduce from your rare "skill" remains just that - an opinion.
For this reason I consider my "opinions" to be the factual truth (or as close to it as i can possibly get) until they are proven otherwise.
I actually thought you had something debate-worthy to present here until you made the above statement which clearly shows the only rare skill you possess is pure unconscious stupidity

2 Likes

Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by makahlj2: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

Now imagine for a moment that there existed a bleach potion which would make you white and you had it. What would it solve? Nothing, I think. You would still be the same angry man inside, with all your inferiority complexes in place. You would dream about a yellow potion that would turn you into a Chinese man, because Chinese have higher IQs than whites, but mostly because... the grass is always greener on the other side.

1 Like

Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by pleep(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
pankere:

Then why don't you also show us you are right rather than hold your nose up high and tell us your opinion is fact because you were born with a rare skill. Whatever opinion you deduce from your rare "skill" remains just that - an opinion.
For this reason I consider my "opinions" to be the factual truth (or as close to it as i can possibly get) until they are proven otherwise.
I actually thought you had something debate-worthy to present here until you made the above statement which clearly shows the only rare skill you possess is pure unconscious stupidity
The rare ability I have is to able change my opinions when (if) they are proven incorrect.

here is my proof.

Stop talking nonsense and prove me incorrect monkey.

Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by Phut(f): 12:21am On Dec 21, 2015
pleep:
[s]The rare ability I have is to able change my opinions when (if) they are proven incorrect.

here is my proof.

Stop talking nonsense and prove me incorrect monkey. [/s]

Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by Phut(f): 12:22am On Dec 21, 2015
pleep:
[s]I will no longer attempt to reason with you cromagnons
From now on I will just call you out.[/s]

Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 21, 2015
pleep:
The rare ability I have is to able change my opinions when (if) they are proven incorrect.

here is my proof.
This is no proof.
You are just recycling economic mythology.
Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by ChinonsoDike2: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
makahlj2:
Now imagine for a moment that there existed a bleach potion which would make you white and you had it. What would it solve? Nothing, I think. You would still be the same angry man inside, with all your inferiority complexes in place. You would dream about a yellow potion that would turn you into a Chinese man, because Chinese have higher IQs than whites, but mostly because... the grass is always greener on the other side.

Lol. Dude, I have an IQ between 128-132; it's in a range because of standard deviation. I don't have to envy anyone's IQ. I hate being black because people will forever associate me with the failures of the black race because of my skin color. Being white frees you of the baggage of the inferior races. People don't undermine your achievements; you're given the benefit of the doubt. The black race is synonymous with failure, and I can't help you if you're too naive to see that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by alanmwene: 2:37am On Dec 22, 2015
pleep:
There is nothing wrong with being inferior!Everybody cant have an IQ of 200.Come to think of it,you don't need that much IQ to lead a peaceful and happy life.
Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by AAinEqGuinea: 4:37am On Dec 22, 2015
Once I saw how hard Steve Harvey gaffed the Miss Universe contest... I, too, was ready to ABANDON MY LOSER RACE angry angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmqAjr0xs04

join us, pleep cool
Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by makahlj2: 8:41am On Dec 22, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
Once I saw how hard Steve Harvey gaffed the Miss Universe contest... I, too, was ready to ABANDON MY LOSER RACE angry angry

He was only joking. Don't you have a sense of humor? smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Be proud of this then
[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqEieBZMDbY
[/flash]

1 Like

Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by pleep(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2015
makahlj2:

He was only joking. Don't you have a sense of humor? smiley
AAinEguinea is joking too... are you retarded?

1 Like

Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by makahlj2: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
pleep:
AAinEguinea is joking too... are you retarded?
Yes, I am, unfortunately, due to excessive melanin in my skin. But... do you think it's inappropriate to respond with joke to a joke?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Officially Decided That Black People Are Beyond Reason. by kleek: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
makahlj2:
Yes, I am, unfortunately, due to excessive melanin in my skin. But... do you think it's inappropriate to respond with joke to a joke?
Black people are not dumb because they are black, the low IQ and the race are separate. The problem is that there are too many black people who happen to be low IQ.

Think of it as an individual with an illness. The illness can be cured

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africa's Got The Most Beautiful Black Girls / Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People / Nwulite Asụsụ Na Omenala Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.