Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Jose Mourinho: From A Hero To Zero - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho: From A Hero To Zero (1189 Views)

Paul Pogba Returns A Hero To Manchester United: Watch His First Words Here. / JOSE MOURINHO: From The Special One To The Only One, And Now The ‘jobless’ One / Message To Mourinho From A Vexed Cfc Fan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho: From A Hero To Zero by mannobi(m): 9:28am On Dec 18, 2015
Jose Mourinho :FROM HERO TO ZERO
If there is any coach in the premier League or the world that has been famous with the media, obviously MOU is number one either on the good note or otherwise. The downfall of the self acclaimed 'special one' calls for a thorough examination.
First, THE CHRISTIANING OF THE SPECIAL ONE. Jose came to the premier league on a proud horse for his success at FC Porto hence, branded himself the bogus title like coaches before him were not specially better than him. A famous Alex Ferguson didn't do such to avoid the media problem. Jose ran to the media, they made him and destroyed him.

His ARROGANCE is another factor. MOU is known to be arrogantly proud except for his mind games when playing a formidable team capable of defeating him. He has always underrated the minor teams which eventually sent him parking the second time.

The BLAME OTHERS SYNDROME. José is known for not accepting responsibility when his team under performs. He will rather single out a particular player, a section of the team, the referee or the other team. Whereas an Arsene Wenger will accept the blame even after a 5:0 demolition than blame the players publicly.

The WENGER ATTACK. Coach mourinho has been the trouble maker of most of the leagues he coached. At Madrid, he caused many unnecessary rift between Madrid and Barcelona. In the premier League, Arsene Wenger was branded the special one in failure. Well, Jose himself after being sacked twice by the same team for poor performance could also be branded a special failure.
The PLAYERS RIFTS. Jose fought Eto, Terry, Ramous, Casillas, Fabrigas, Ronaldo, Costa to name a few. Picking up fight with your player doesn't portray you as a good coach. The other players will rather side with their colleagues as solidarity will be needed when their own time comes. Which is why he always claims to be betrayed by the same players he publicly criticised.
The FA CONSPIRACY. José blamed the FA for most of his misfortunes but forgot that the FA can't be bullied by a coach. He who plays the piper dictates the tune. He fought the FA in a battle he cannot win and was taught the better lesson.
Finally, THE EVA CANEIRO SAGA. José mourinho singlehandedly recommended the brilliant doctor's sack. He could be liken to some of Naija terrible bosses who treat their subordinates like nonentity. By now he would have learnt that what ever goes around, comes around. Truly women are very powerful. While the Doc enjoys her marriage, José still has the litigation to battle even after being issued the red card. MORAL LESSONS: DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU CAN ACCEPT.
( 2.)PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL.
Good bye the specially humbled one

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho: From A Hero To Zero by lovely17(m): 9:39am On Dec 18, 2015
The Media didn't bring him down his Players did people like fabregas (F*cktard ) Hazard, Costa, he's really tried he's a true hero, he feeds off criticism its What makes him good. He was BETRAYED stabbed in the back.
Re: Jose Mourinho: From A Hero To Zero by cesctotti(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2015
[

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho: From A Hero To Zero by cesctotti(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2015
[
Re: Jose Mourinho: From A Hero To Zero by lovely17(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2015
cesctotti:
dats not true my friend.... I'm an ardent Chelsea fan... But I have great respect for the medical profession and Ladies... Mou treatment and humiliation of a Doctor who was beckoned to enter the pitch to attend to a player dat was down was totally unacceptable. His refusal to apologize crown it all. Dat was the point he lost it all. I respect and cherish mou and a coach but hate his pride... He is too proud and arrogant to my liking.
Well said he's treatment of Eva was totally unacceptable but if you followed the story well her former boss in the medical team backed. mou up to show you that he was right to criticize her ,and about his pride if you ve won it all in ten years nothing is new to you again so I don't really blame him. I am a big Chelsea fan , a staunch Mourinhi fan, he has flaws too but I can't look past the fact that he was betrayed

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho: From A Hero To Zero by Voice234: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2017
cesctotti:
dats not true my friend.... I'm an ardent Chelsea fan... But I have great respect for the medical profession and Ladies... Mou treatment and humiliation of a Doctor who was beckoned to enter the pitch to attend to a player dat was down was totally unacceptable. His refusal to apologize crown it all. Dat was the point he lost it all. I respect and cherish mou and a coach but hate his pride... He is too proud to my liking.
Good day Mr Cesctotti, I would like to contact you, this is my email

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho: From A Hero To Zero by cesctotti(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2017
Voice234:
Good day Mr Cesctotti, I would like to contact you, this is my email chigbochijioke@yahoo.com
I've sent u a mail.. Sorry I got this late...
Re: Jose Mourinho: From A Hero To Zero by Martinez19(m): 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
lovely17:
Well said he's treatment of Eva was totally unacceptable but if you followed the story well her former boss in the medical team backed. mou up to show you that he was right to criticize her ,and about his pride if you ve won it all in ten years nothing is new to you again so I don't really blame him. I am a big Chelsea fan , a staunch Mourinhi fan, he has flaws too but I can't look past the fact that he was betrayed
you were right, chelsea players are the problem, they can get so proud and mastermind the sacking of their coach. Ask Scolari, villas boas and ancelotti. These players are fond of riding their managers and controlling the dressing room.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Fans Right Now (photo) / Boxing Training Centre In Benin Needed. / The New Special Kid: Alex Nwobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.